Draco's lips were much more taken care of in comparison to his. They were soft and smooth - other than his that he thought were rather chapped and dry. Still, the blonde seemed to be enjoying them as he nibbled on his bottom lip - anxiously asking for entrance.

Harry parted his lips slightly and traced circles on the blonde's hips with his thumbs, causing Draco to kiss the Gryffindor with more force and push him harder against the wall while he explored the insides of his mouth.

The need for air slowly became urgent and both boys pulled apart, placing their foreheads together while their hot breaths mixed together.

"What were you saying again?" Draco smirked and leaned down to kiss Harry's nose - resulting in making Harry more flushed than he was to begin with.

"You're such an asshole" Harry muttered and hugged the Slytherin from around his waist.

"Typical you" Draco spoke against his shoulder. "Always thinking about my ass - this is why you're failing potions."

"Can you blame me though?" Harry chuckled, immediately making Draco blush furiously.

"Potions is hard! Especially if your Professor hates you!"

Oh he was- Nevermind. "T-that's because you keep making jokes with Ron instead of listening."

"Did you just stutter?" Harry laughed and arched his brow.

"No" Draco rolled his eyes and pulled back to look at the Gryffindor. "Malfoys' don't stutter."

"You make it sound like Malfoys are incapable of anything considered human."

"That's because we are secretly dragons" Draco winked.

"Wait- what?" Harry shook his head.

"How dense are you, Potter?" The Slytherin sighed.

"Oi-" And we're back to kissing-

~ Meanwhile in the Gryffindor common room ~

"What do you think Fred and George want to talk about?" Hermione asked as they entered the common room.

"No clue" The red head admitted. "I just hope that this isn't going to turn into some wild goose chase."

Hermione chuckled in agreement. "Considering our luck it probably will be."

Ron rolled his eyes before placing a friendly kiss on her cheek. "Night, 'mione."

"Goodnight" Hermione teased before hurrying towards the girl's dorm.

***

Harry was standing in the middle of a burning Hogwarts with his wand in his hand. The corridors and classrooms were completely wrecked, and the area echoed with the sounds of war. Smoke invaded his lungs as he watched the scene in horror.

Deatheaters flew around the red painted sky while shooting hexes and jinxes at the defenseless witches and wizards who tried to escape the crumbling building.

"Hermione!? Ron!?" He yelled desperately.

His head spun while searching frantically for his friends; they had to be here somewhere. He knew they were.

"Draco!?" He screamed once his eyes finally set on the familiar patch of blonde hair. "Draco, look out!"

A spell flew towards the Slytherin, but he quickly mirrored the spell and returned it to the caster.

Harry ran towards his lover with heavy breaths. "Draco, what's going on?"

No response.

The Slytherin was too caught up in his own world. Or maybe it was because Harry wasn't really there.

He shot spells towards other witches and wizards on the scene - but the ones he was hexing wasn't the Deatheaters.

"Dr-" the blonde turned to face Harry. His eyes were dark and teary; guilt and malice swarmed between the sea of mercury - And as his arm extended to cast a other spell, Harry caught a glimpse of the black ink that was engraved into his skin...

"- arry, you have to wake up!"

"Harry!"

"Wake up!"

Gasping for air, the Gryffindor woke up with his body drenched in sweat.

"Fuck" he winced and pressed his palm to the burning scar on his forehead.

"Harry, what happened?" Ron asked while placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I need to see Dumbledore" Harry stated.

"But, Harry, its two in the morning. He might not eve-" Hermione tried to reason, but Harry grew more impatient as the burning sensation in his forehead intensified.

"Hermione, this is important!"