• 17 •

•••••

Day 1

After practice, the two headed to a stationery store to buy all of their needs. Air dry clay, paint, and fake grass are just some of them.

While Tsukishima was carrying the things they bought, they walked to his household.

"Tadaima" Kei said.

"Okaerinasai." this time, his mom said it.

Y/n greeted the woman as she bows to her, putting Kiiro in the floor who ran to the woman's arms.

"Oh, so you're the one Kei keeps talking about? He's right, you're cute!" the woman said, with the dog in her arms.

The girl had a confused look on her face, not completely understanding what Kei's mom said.

"O-Oka-san, what's for dinner?" Kei asked, avoiding the topic.

"Oh it's udon, sweetie. But I'm still cooking so you can do that project of yours first." Mrs. Tsukishima sweetly said.

"Your brother's in his room. Just ask him if you need anything." She continued.

Y/n once again bowed at the woman who gave her a sweet smile before following Kei upstairs.

The two again put a table on the floor. Tsukishima was on his desk, writing their report while Y/n was at the table on the floor, building the 3D model of The Roman Colosseum.

She carefully sticked the fake grass on a cardboard which was also on top of a thick styrofoam. She studied the inside of the colosseum and started molding its detailed parts with the air dry clay.

The girl often stretches to relieve the pain in her back and lay it on the bed behind her for a few seconds.

After stretching, she goes back to her work and sometimes takes a glance at his project partner. There were even times when they glance at each other at the same time, causing them to look the other in the eye and immediately look away awkwardly.

"Dinner's ready!" Kei's mom shouted downstairs.

Setting the project aside, the two headed downstairs.

They all sat down at the dining table and thanked before eating.

While eating, Y/n choked on her udon and coughed. The mom and her two sons immediately grabbed a glass of water and handed them at the same time to the girl.

Instinctly, Y/n grabbed the glass which Kei was offering since he was sitting beside her.

"Daijōbu, F/n-chan?!" Mrs. Tsukishima and Akiteru asked.

"Stop being informal to her, Oka-san, Onii-san." Kei said, glaring at the two.

"Kei, pat her back." Mrs. Tsukishima ordered.

"Tch." Though Kei scoffed, he still followed his mom's order and reached for the girl's back, patting it lightly.

After drinking some water and with Kei's help, Y/n regained her composure.

"Arigatōgozaimashita." Y/n said, thanking the three.

"Sorry for that, F/n-chan. " Mrs. Tsukishima apologized.

"Use her last name, Oka-san." Kei said.

"Why? You're okay with us calling you by your name right, F/n-chan?" She asked.