• 14 •

•••••

It's the final day of the training camp. The Karasuno Volleyball club was exhausted, yet they haven't won a match. All they did during the whole training camp was receive penalties. But hey, these penalties actually helped them improve in different aspects.

It's the training camp's final match and Karasuno's last chance to take a win. Their rival, Fukurodani pointed out how exhausted they might be but before even finishing their sentence, Karasuno's 4 idiots chanted a weird but catchy song with a matching dance. Strangely, they were all synchronized as if they had planned it since birth.

Their match started out good but midgame, Fukurodani's captain-ace went to his 'emotional mode' after failing to spike the ball. But once he came back to his usual self, Fukurodani gained more points and resulted to Karasuno's loss.

•••••

After the match, everyone were treated to some meat, barbecue to be exact. They were all busy munching on something.

After filling her plate, Y/n went to the top of the sloped land and sat under the tree. She watched the players happily eat while she was also eating.

Her eyes landed on a specific someone. Tsukishima, who was also looking at her. She lightly waved at him. The blonde then stood up with his food and went towards the girl. He easily climbed the slope with his impeccably long legs.

He sat beside the girl and noticed her food.

"That's all you're eating? That's not enough." Tsukishima said, pertaining to the girl's food.

"Mhm. It's not like yours is enough either." Y/n replied back.

"Tch. I'll go get some more. Stay here." the blonde said and went down to the crowd again. He then came back with loads of rice, meat, and vegetables in his two hands.

As he sat down, he put rice and vegetables in the girl's plate. Well, as for the meat, he first sliced it into bite pieces before giving it to the girl.

While the girl puts chunks of meat on the boy's spoon on top of his rice from time to time. Well, they were basically making sure the other eats well.

•••••

Tsukishima returned the plates and utensils after they both finished eating. With their stomachs filled, they layed down on the grass, looking up at the bright blue sky.

The boy's hand was under his head, while his other hand was under the girl's head, acting as her pillow.

They continued staring at the sky while sometimes talking about random things like their favorite weather and everything.

Y/n's hand which was once on her stomach, pointed to the clouds in the sky.

"Do you see that? It looks like a dog."  she said.

"Where? All I see is a dinosaur." the boy opposed.

"It's clearly a dog. There are his ears, face, body, feet, and tail. See?" Y/n insisted, moving her hand, pointing onto different parts.

"I see no ears there. That's just head, body, feet, and tail. It's obviously a dinosaur." Tsukishima argued.

They continued fighting whether the cloud formed a dog's figure or a dinosaur's.