• 16 •

•••••

The Karasuno Volleyball Club members are finally back to school after the long and exhausting Spring Tournament. The school acknowledged their victory and they gained even more fans.

As soon as Y/n, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi entered their classroom, they were swarmed by their classmates asking and congratulating them about the match they participated in.

"Wow! Congrats guys!"

"Were there handsome guys there?!"

"You really made it to the nationals!?"

Those were just some of the sentences they threw at the three.

Y/n hid behind Tsukishima, not liking the attention from the people.

"Thanks." Yamaguchi just simply said, rubbing his nape.

The two did not say anything and Tsukishima just walked past the students with Y/n behind him, tugging onto his uniform with her head down.

They continued walking towards their seats and as they sat down, the teacher arrived, making the rest of the students go back to their places.

Their teacher announced about a project they will be passing after a week. They were asigned to work on making a 3D model of one of The Seven Wonders of the World and write a small summary of its history.

They will be working in pairs which will be chosen through drawing lots. Coincidentally, Y/n and Tsukishima's names were picked together.

The students were given 30 minutes to talk about what they will be doing and to assign tasks to each individuals.

"What should we do?" Y/n asked Tsukishima after turning herself around instead of her chair to face the boy.

"I don't know. You decide."

"Well, the seven Wonders are The Great Wall of China, Christ the Redeemer Statue, Machu Picchu, The Roman Colosseum, Taj Mahal, Chichen Itza, and the Petra." the girl listed.

"I think The Great Wall of China will be too common." Tsukishima replied.

"Yea, I think so too. So I was thinking maybe we could go with Machu Picchu or The Roman Colosseum." Y/n suggested.

"I'm fine with anything."

"Then let's go with The Roman Colosseum."

"Let's do it at my house later after practice." Tsukishima said.

"But don't you hate having people coming over at your house?"

"It's fine if it's just you." the boy said.

"Okay."

•••••

The volleyball practice is over and the players are taking a quick rest. Tsukishima sat in front of Y/n after she handed him a bottle of water. The boy suddenly gave a towel to the girl.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"I'm sweating." the blonde stated.

"Oh. Pft." Y/n chuckled at the boy's adorableness.

She grabbed the towel and went in front of the boy to gently wipe of the sweat on his face and neck. She then went back behind him to dry his hair, rubbing it quite vigorously. Grabbing another towel, she wiped off the sweat on the blonde's back, her hand under his shirt.