• 12 •

•••••

group chat

Hinata:
I'm on my way! How about you guys?

Yachi:
I'm almost there, L/n-chan!

Kageyama:
I'm on my way too.

Yamaguchi:
Me too! How about you, Tsukki?

Tsukishima:
My house is literally a minute away from hers.

Y/n:
Come in at any time.

end

Apparently, Y/n's house was chosen for the weekend group study since Hinata's sister's friends are at their house, Yachi's mom has a guest, Yamaguchi's relatives are at his house, and well, for Kageyama and Tsukishima, they just don't want anyone to come to their houses. And so they ended up in Y/n's house.

The doorbell rang and the girl immediately ran downstairs and opened the door. There, Tsukishima's tall was figure seen.

*woof woof!* Kiiro happily barked while wagging his tail at an inhuman speed.

"You miss me already, Kiiro?" Tsukishima chuckled at the puppy and picked him up.

"He smells good. Did you give him a bath?" he asked the girl.

"Mhm. I thought he should be presentable. Oh, and look at this." Y/n said, rushing upstairs to get something from her room and came back.

"I bought him a bow tie. Isn't it cute?" she said, putting the red bow tie on the puppy's neck.

"He looks like a cute gentleman." The blonde said, petting the dog.

"Sit in the sofa while waiting for the others, I'll just prepare the table."

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang again and again and again and again until all of the first years arrived.

"Where are your parents, L/n-chan?" Hinata asked.

"She lives alone." Tsukishima answered instead of the girl.

"Why?" the orange haired boy continued.

"None of your business." the blonde again answered.

"How do you know she lives alone, Tsukishima-kun? Have you been here before?" Yachi asked the blonde.

"Yea he has." This time, Y/n answered for the blonde.

"Woah. Is something going on between you two?" Kageyama asked.

"Nothing. He just taste tested the strawberry shortcake I made at that time." the girl explained.

"You bake, L/n-chan?!" Hinata excitingly asked.

"Mhm." Y/n nodded.

"I want to taste it toooo!" Hinata cried.

"Okay, I'll bake some strawberry shortcake later for dessert."

"No. Anything but strawberry shortcake." Tsukishima sternly said.

"Why nooot?!" the orange haired boy cried again.

"Just don't." the blonde insisted.

"Okay, do you have any suggestions?" Y/n said, cutting off the conversation of the two.