"Who are you? And what do you want?" Gibbs asked him in a soft tone but with a tough look.

That guy smiles at him and gives a nod to the man who was standing behind Jack. That man came behind Gibbs and hit him with the butt of the gun between his shoulder blades.

"Argh..." Gibbs grunt in pain and fall on the floor.

"NO...." Fornell yelled

"GIBBS..." Sloane screamed who's being held at gunpoint by one man.

That man bent down until he came face to face with Gibbs who was slowly able to get on his knees.

"You are not in a position to ask any kind of question. Get him up and search him and woman." That man barked orders to his men. Gibbs was just glaring at him.

That man who hit Gibbs before he grabbed him by his arm and jacket and made him stand.

"Hands-on your head Now!"

And that man started patted him to search for his weapons. They got his sidearm, backup weapon, knife, cellphone, wallet and ID.

Another guy found Sloane's backup weapon, badge and cellphone too. When they were satisfied that they both are unarmed they stop searching. Then they forced Gibbs to seat on the chair. And other man throws Sloane on the couch.

"HEY... IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO HER I PROMISE YOU THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST CHRISTMAS!" Gibbs yelled at the man who is giving the orders. He came in front of Gibbs and backhanded him on his face. Gibbs grunt in pain.

"HEY! They have nothing to do with this. Please let them go..." Fornell said who was being held on the chair in front of Gibbs.

"You will not decide what should I have to do Toby! I know you are a former FBI agent and you are working undercover...."

"YOU ARE DOING WHAT!" Gibbs yelled. He was about to stand up but he was forced to sit down. He thought Fornell was just following the lead.

"I was going to tell you about this Gibbs, TRUST me. That's why I called you and..."

"TRUST YOU! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU HAVE NOT EVEN PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER BUT YOU HAVE PUT HER AND MY LIFE IN DANGER TOO. IT'S APPRECIATING WORK TOBIAS." Gibbs was really upset with Fornell's action.

"Look Gibbs I told you I'm sorry, okay. What else do you want? I didn't get a chance to tell you before. So stop yelling at me!"

"HOW ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF FAITH, TOBIAS?" Gibbs put pressure on his name.

"I ALWAYS TRUST YOU GIBBS AND YOU KNOW THAT TOO."

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE DOING?"

"I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT TONIGHT! NOW STOP YELLING AT ME!"

"WHY? ARE YOU EXPECTING AN 'ATTA BOY' Hun..."

"Stop complaining Gibbs. I know if you are at my place you would do the same, and you know that too."

"Hello... excuse me!" Sloane interrupts them.

"WHAT?" Gibbs and Fornell said together.

"CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? Because I don't even know what the hell you two are talking about!" Sloane was feeling stuck between pissed off Gibbs and Fornell.

"What? You didn't tell her, Butch? Now, who's at fault?" Fornell said.

"YOURS..." Gibbs and Sloane replied.

"HEY! Enough... can anyone please tie them up and put them in the Van, please... NOW! My head is killing me." That man rubbed his face.

Two men who were holding Gibbs and Fornell, they grabbed them from their jacket and slammed their faces on the dining table and roughly grabbed their hands behind them and tied their hands with thick plastic ties.

Then Gibbs was roughly pulled up and he gets a chance to look at Sloane. She was being treated the same as him and Fornell. He was glad that these guys were only interested in him and Fornell.

He just gave her a smile she smiles back. But they both know that they were in serious trouble this time but Jack knows that they will make it out ALIVE.

"Get your hands off me, you bastard. I can walk myself." Sloane said

That man grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back.

"Argh..." she grunts.

"Watch your language lady. I won't think before shooting you! You get that. Now move!" That man pushed her toward Gibbs.

"Hey... leave her alone you Son Of a B*tch!" Gibbs was struggling to free himself from the gripe of the man...

That only got him a punch in his stomach twice. And got one good punch in his face. Cause of that Gibbs hit his head hard on the wall and then he hit the ground.

His vision was started getting blurred and he can hear that Sloane and Fornell kept calling his name. And yelling at those bastards with colourful language.

"Get him up and take him to the Van. C'mon, we have to move fast." One of them said.

His vision was blurred he saw two big pairs of hands grabbing him by his collar and arms then dragged him toward the van. They threw him in the back of the Van with Sloane and Fornell.

Sloane was trying to wake him up. Gibbs heard Sloane was calling him. He can hear the fear in her voice. And then everything went black.

ONLY THE BEGINNING

Well... What do you think about what will happen next?

Gibbs is pissed at Fornell.

Sloane has no idea what is this all about.

Gibbs know they have to get out of this trouble ASAP. Because they are on their own.

The team doesn't know about what happened with them.

It's up to Gibbs to get them out of here. But he's injured right now during trying to protect Sloane.

But like we know it's Gibbs he knows how to handle the situation and how to get out of this kind of situation.

SO STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT MORE.

DON'T FORGET TO GIVE YOUR REVIEWS AND VOTES.

THANK YOU.