The Hot Blooded Wolf and The Emotionless Girl

"Hah. Hah. Hah. Hah."

A man in a lab coat frantically looked around as he ran through a tight alleyway. His clothes were slightly tattered and torn. He hid in a corner as a shadowy figure flew over him before proceeding to move again.

Meanwhile, Aruto was hanging out with the club members again. He was slowly getting used to being around them.

"You know when Yu is practicing for the musical exam to change courses. She would be practicing from day to night every single day. Normally I would be praising her dedication and hard work, but it was the same song every day. It got real repetitive fast, and it wasn't even a full song. It was just parts of it at seemingly random points in the day."

"You say that, but when I passed the exam, you were the most excited and happy about it, even more so than Ayumu or anyone else."

Yu smugly replied to Aruto's attempts to get at her.

"Geh! W-W-Well, of course. I am your brother, after all."

"Guys, let's all get along, okay?"

Ayumu, on the other hand, was trying to defuse the situation before it escalated into a full-on argument between the two.

"Oh my. Your brother certainly has the mouth on him, doesn't he?"

Karin, clearly enjoying herself, teased the two.

Suddenly, a man dashed out from the alleyway and frantically looked around. He then spotted the group and stood there in shock.

"Rina?"

He then slowly walked towards the group.

"Rina? Is that you?"

"...Dad?"

Rina slowly turned around to face the man.

"Rina. Do you know this man?"

Ai questioned Rina about her relation to the man.

"Ah. Sorry, I'm Rina's Father...Wait, this isn't the time for introductions! You're all in-"

A voice then came from above him.

"You really thought you could escape, huh?"

A Magia resembling a bat was perched on the rooftop above him. It was the Onycho Magia.

"Oh no! He's found me!"

The Magia crashed down onto the table the group was sitting at, breaking it in half and scattering everybody. Amid the confusion, Aruto nodded to Yu as he brought out his driver before quickly hiding it behind him as the Magia was intercepted by a flurry of bullets launched by Fuwa and Yua.

"Magia target acquired. Proceeding with Elimination."

They brought out their keys and proceeded to transform.

"BULLET!"

"DASH!"

"Authorised."

"Kamen Rider."

"Transform!"

"Kamen Rider."

"Transform!"

"Shotrise!"

"SHOOTING WOLF! RUSHING CHEETAH!"

Yua dashed towards the Magia and launched it with a well-placed kick as Fuwa fired at Magia rapidly. Fuwa then ran towards the Magia as it fired needles at him from its body, which Fuwa powered through before tackling him. He then backed off and coordinated with Yua to fire off shots simultaneously at the Magia, knocking it down. The Magia scrambled to its feet and fired several fireballs towards the rooftop, causing debris to fall towards Rina.