Ichigou and Ichigata

Kamen Riders. Masked Heroes that fought for Peace and Justice. Over the years, they have fought countless enemies that have threatened the peace. The first of these riders was Takasaki Takeshi, Kamen Rider Ichigo. He was initially captured by Shocker and forced to undergo a procedure that changed him into a superpowered cyborg enslaved by Shocker. Before the brainwashing process could be completed, he escaped and dedicated his life to fighting for humanity's freedom and against the Shocker. Eventually, Shocker was brought down by him, and the world entered an era of peace. Decades later, the stories about Ichigo became legend and a thing of the past. This a story about a world where Kamen Riders are a thing of the past.

Takasaki Soreo was inside his office, working away at his computer. It was in the middle of the afternoon. He was already knee-deep in contracts and paperwork he had to fill out for his company, Hidden Intelligence, a tech company specialized in making top of the line security equipment and the forefront innovators in artificial intelligence.

He leaned back on his chair while covering his eyes.

"Oh my god. I'm never going to get all of this done. I need a break."

He slowly got up from his seat and shuffled over to the water cooler, where he drank a few cups of water. As he finished, his phone started to ring.

"Hello? This is Takasaki Soreo of Hiden Intelligence. Who is this?"

"Hello, Takasaki. It's me, Will. We've got something important to talk about. Can you meet me in my office tonight?"

"Okay."

Later that night, Soreo step into Will's office.

"So, what's up?".

Will had a solemn look on his face. "Is everybody gone?"

"Yes, everybody left a while ago. I stayed back to work a bit more."

"Okay, good. I want to show you something."

He gestured for him to come closer to his computer.

"Look at this."

He brought various news articles up on his computer.

"Are these...?"

"Various kidnappings that's been happening lately. Normally, I wouldn't be bringing your attention to this and leaving it to the authorities, but this time is special."

He enlarged the images.

"The victims are all scientists and engineers. Ranging from biologists and chemists to mechanics and engineers. Do you know what this means?"

Soreo thought for a moment before widening his eyes.

"Shocker."

"That's what I'm thinking as well. But we don't have any evidence, so we can't come to any conclusions. But if they really are back, then we have to be ready for them. Which is why..."

He brought out several blueprints and laid them on the table. They were full of detail and were designs for various suits of armour and devices.

"When did you?"

"It's a secret project I've been working on for some time. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before."

Soreo scanned the blueprints briefly

"These are...Kamen Rider suits?"

"Yes. With Shocker on the rise again, we need to bring back the heroes who opposed them. I know your Father is still very active and combat-ready, but we can't rely on him forever; he's already pushing 70 years old. The world needs a new symbol to believe in."