Working Hard Everyday

"Arrghhh."

"I'll squeeze you outta that suit Zero-One!"

Aruto was currently in the middle of fighting the Neohi Magia, who had entangled him with his tentacles as he struggled to break free.

"Master Aruto. I'm detecting large amounts of voltage coming from the tentacles. I would advise you to free yourself as soon as possible."

As soon as Izu informed him, a large amount of electricity surged from the tentacles, shocking Aruto.

"AHHHH!!! Yeah, I just noticed, thanks."

Suddenly the Magia was staggered as a flurry of bullet impacted its body.

"What the hell are you doing, you idiothopper?"

Fuwa charged at the Magia, engaging in it in close quarters combat as Yua helped Aruto get to his feet.

"Dammit, Fuwa. I see you've run off again without my permission."

"Shut it, Yua. The Magia's mine."

Not wanting to fight a two on one battle, the Magia extended his tentacles, stabbing Fuwa repeatedly before unleashing an ink-like smoke screen, escaping.

"Dammit. Slippery bastard."

Fuwa clicked his tongue as the Magia escaped.

"Oh, you gotta be squidding me."

A small crowd had gathered where the fight had been, with people rapidly taking photos of the Riders.

"Seems like we're now in the focus of the public eye after that announcement. This is gonna make this harder."

Yua noted the crowd size as the crowd continued to grow in size.

"Umm. Are you Kamen Rider Zero-One?"

One of the civilians approached Aruto as he turned towards him.

"Yes. How can I help you?"

"You don't happen to be related to Kamen Rider Ichigo, right?"

"Eh?"

"I mean, your design is similar to his, so I was wondering if you were his replacement with Vulcan as your sidekick or something."

"SIDEKICK? I'LL TEACH YOU WHOSE A SIDEKICK!"

"Calm down, Fuwa!"

Yu restrained Fuwa as he struggled to break free as Aruto stood there at a loss for words.

"Master Aruto, it is currently almost time for your meet up with Mistress Yu. You should hurry."

"Ah. HEY, LOOK OVER THERE!"

Aruto pointed towards a random direction, attempting to distract the civilian before leaping away.

"And that's basically what happened."

Aruto was walking alongside Yu, heading towards her clubroom, having just finished telling her about what had just transpired.

"On one hand, I'm happy that I'm being compared to Ichigo. On the other hand, it's kinda annoying that they only see me as a 'replacement' instead of my own person."

"I see. Well, it can't be helped. You've only just started. Give it time."

"It's still annoying, nonetheless. Anyway, could you come up with some countermeasures for my next fight?"

"I'll see what I can do."

They arrived at the clubroom as Yu opened the door and greeted everyone.

"Hello, everyone. I have some important news to share."