Speeding Bullet: Vulcan

As the carriers descended onto the rooftop of Hiden Intelligence, Fuwa led Aruto towards the elevator.

"Why are we in my Father's building?"

"You'll see soon enough."

As they entered the Elevator, Fuwa took out a clear Progrise Key and scanned it on the elevator.

"Progrise Key Authorised. Decensending to A.I.M.S H.Q."

Once the elevator reached its destination, the doors opened up to reveal dozens of monitors and computers lined up neatly in columns. It looked like the inside of N.A.S.A. or a top-secret military base.

"This is the headquarters of A.I.M.S. Artificial Intelligence Military Service, we're tasked with dealing the threat Shocker and anyone else that misuses the power of artificial intelligence to threaten humanity."

"Amazing. Would you say this place was Hiden in plain sight? And that your AIMS are to defeat Shocker and anyone else that might misuse the power of A.I? That's how you know it's Aruto!"

Aruto struck a pose as Fuwa spit out the coffee he was drinking.

"Wait, are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I'm okay. ANYWAY, let me introduce you to some people you'll be working with."

Desperate to save face, Fuwa hurridly directed Aruto into the main office where Will and a woman discussed some stuff.

"Ah, Aruto, you're finally here. I assume you recognize me?"

"Mr. Will? What are you doing here?"

"I run this place. I was the one who gave your Father the Cyclone Riser in the first place, given that your Grandfather about your Father, he's okay. He's currently recovering in the hospital right now. You can go visit him tomorrow with your sister. I look forward to working with you."

"Wait. You gave my Father the Cyclone Riser? But why?"

"I guess he never told you about this but, your Grandfather is Takasaki Takeshi. Kamen Rider Ichigo. I gave him the Cyclone Riser in hopes that he would be able to rise up against Shocker in your Grandfather's place when the time came."

"WHAT? THE LEGENDARY HERO THAT TOOK DOWN SHOCKER IS MY GRANDFATHER?"

"I understand your shock at this revelation. Trust me, you will be told everything in due time. For now, I should introduce the people you will be working with."

He then gestured towards the women.

"This is Yaiba Yua. Our technical advisor. She will in charge of maintaining your equipment as well as providing new tools to assist you."

"Pleasure to meet you,"

He gestured towards Fuwa

"You've already met Fuwa. He's our Squad Captain. He will be your supervisor and handler throughout this endeavour. I hope you will get along with both of them."

After Will finished introductions, Aruto's phone started to ring. It was Yu.

"If it's okay, can I take my leave now? My sister is calling me, and it's way past the time. I should be at home."

"That's okay. We'll call you if anything comes up."

Aruto took the elevator back up and answered the phone.

"Hi, Yu, it's me, Aruto."

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OKAY? I heard what happened on the news."

"Oh yeah...about that. We need to talk. Can I come into your room when I come back?"