𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿

zia

"I thought the Château looked bad." JJ said as the boat approached the motel.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie asked sarcastically.

"I don't know, but this doesn't look like the place a guy with a Grady White would stay." John B said, his eyes locked on the motel.

"It looks like a place a guy with a Grady White would get killed." Pope said with a little bit of fear in his voice as the boat came to a stop.

"This is stupid." I blurted as the five of us looked at the trashed motel that sat in front of us.

"Says the girl who thought of doing this." JJ said as he started to climb off the boat.

"I wasn't thinking." I snapped back.

"Well, John B and I are going. Are you coming?" JJ asked.

"And risk getting shot? This place looks shady as hell."

John B started to walk off the boat, but not before Kie told him to "Be careful." and that "She meant it." It was kind of flirtatious if you ask me.

"Fine." JJ said to me, turning around and patting John B on his back.

They started to walk away.

"Wait." Pope spoke up quickly, before the boys had a chance to leave.

All of our heads shot back to Pope.

"Zia, go with them." He said, looking at me.

"Wha- why?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Because if you're there, you can stop them from doing something stupid."

"He's got a point." Kie chimed in.

"So I'm the babysitter?" I asked annoyed.

"We don't need a nanny, Pope." John B cocked his head and gave Pope the same kind of look a kid would give their sibling who just ate the last cookie.

"Just go, please?" Pope turned his head and pouted.

I couldn't say no to Pope, he was too innocent, too pure.

I rolled my eyes, and got up.

"You owe me." I got off the boat and walked up next to JJ, who looked annoyed

The two just stood there as I walked past.

"Are you coming?" I asked.

The boys looked at each other, and started walking.

"Just be so careful, John." JJ put his hands on John Bs' shoulders and started lightly massaging them, mocking Kie.

"What was that about?" JJ asked as John B pulled away from him.

"I don't know, maybe she wants us to be careful." John B said in a duh tone.

"Since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's just been, like, 'Oh! Be so careful, John B. Just give me that John D already.'" JJ moaned.

"You're just mad that she's into John and not you." I said.

JJ whipped around, since he was in front of me.

"Plenty of girls are into me, Z. I don't need another one obsessing over me." JJ said sarcastically. He stopped right in front of me, preventing me from walking further.

His blue eyes looking directly into mine, the sun laying on his skin, his blond hair falling in front of his forehead.

He was so damn hot.