You two just communicated.

"Y/n drop it and just say, 'I do' " Taehyung glared at you. "No I won't until you agree to my conditions. This is my only chance." You whined with a pout while the others suppressed their giggles. "Cummon Taehyung, be a man and take up to the conditions." Jimin patted his back, earning a glare from Taehyung almost immediately.

"Yaah! Don't you want her as your wife or what?" Jungkook warned him with his big eyes but internally gulped seeing his brother clench and unclench his jaws with anger. "Okay fine! What are the damn conditions?" He gritted his teeths and you clapped your hands enthusiastically.

"Give the list." You turned towards Liz and Taehyung understood that even she was your partner in crime. "Okay. So here it is." You held the end of a paper, which later rolled down and hit the ground making Taehyung widen his eyes. "This was all that I could list for now." You blinked your eyes.

"The list looks quite small." Jimin snorted while Taehyung poked the inner side of his cheek. "Okay I will read out the main things." You yelled happily and everyone had their attention paid to you.

"Number 1 :: I will still continue to be your secretary at office. You won't appoint anyone else."

Taehyung nodded his head. He never thought about replacing you so it wasn't a big deal.

"Number 2 :: No matter what, you won't punish me with overtime at the office."

He frowned and spared you a glare. "That's not happening. If you make mistakes then I will punish you." He spoke in a strict manner. "Oh no Mr. Kim, you don't stand in a position to refuse me." You spoke with authority and he sighed. "I will punish you in other ways." He smirked mentally and nodded to your condition.

"Number 3 :: You will let me play overwatch with Jungkook whenever I want."

"NO!" He replied instantly and this time both you and Jungkook frowned. "That's my condition too. You will have to agree to it." Jungkook hit his arm. "I am not marrying you, then why would I agree to your condition." Taehyung scoffed. "But you are marrying my best friend." Jungkook smirked and Taehyung gritted his teeths. "Fine!" He agreed.

"Number 4 :: You won't make me eat those grasses when you meet your clients."

You scoffed remembering the time he made you eat salad bombs. "Yeah! Why would you eat healthy when you can eat all the unhygienic food." He says with sarcasm. The priest was looking at you all this while with wonder in his eyes. He has never experienced such a wedding.

"Number 5 and the very very very very very important condition :: You would never scold me or insult me in any way."

You heaved out a breath after stating how important that condition was. "Then you will behave like a human being and not like a mental who escaped an asylum." He folded his hands while speaking casually. "Appaaa..." You whined, turning your head to look at your dad who just shrugged his shoulders. "He isn't completely wrong though."

"Appa?" You looked at your father with disbelief. Just a while ago he set an example of the best father and now he ditched you like you weren't his daughter. How dual this person is!!

"I-I m-mean... Yaah! Taehyung...you can't say that to my princess! Do you want me to call off the wedding huh?" He fake glared at Taehyung who just laughed a little. "Okay now enough. Will you complete the wedding now, Mrs half Kim..?" Taehyung held your palms gently, smiling at you.

"Do you, Lee Y/n, take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest said the same sentence again. You looked deep into his eyes, remembering the moments when you fell in love with this amazing person whose eyes were blooming with pure love for you.

"I do." You smiled serenely at him. You two exchanged rings. "I declare you two as husband and wife. Now you may..." The priest didn't even complete saying and you held his neck from behind, before pulling him into a soft kiss. Taehyung, who didn't even flinch, held your waist and pulled you up, still remembering to not let you put pressure on your sprained ankle.

"....kiss the bride." The priest shook his head while the others hooted for the newly wed who looked madly in love with each other to even consider the presence of anyone else besides them in the wedding.

||

As the guests started leaving one by one, you and Taehyung with your group, stood receiving presents and greeting them. You smiled more when you saw Yumi walk up to the two of you with a present in her hand.

"Wish you two a devastating marriage life." She scoffed, pushing her present towards you. "Also I wish you two get divorced by tomorrow only." Taehyung completely ignored her while Seokjin looked like he was ready to wrestle her but was stopped by Ana.

"And I wish you never get married only." You smiled sweetly at her while inwardly you wanted to rip off your hairs. She glared at you and then looked at Taehyung. "I was much better than her Taehyung but you are such a loser that you chose her." She spoke with irritation and left the wedding venue.

"I was much better than her." You mocked with an animated voice, loud enough for her to hear and she stormed off the place. "Such a bi*ch" Liz commented on her departure and everyone else agreed to it. "Let's go grab a drink." Jimin suggested and everyone of you went to drink the evening away with happy hearts.

______________________________________

Our y/n and Taehyungie is finally married 🥰💞