Chapter 33 : Say who's the best?

Start from the beginning

I move out to see Chris lay on bed with closed eyes, although I know he's awake so I moved towards him and stood on his side before clearing my throat.

He opens his eyes and widens it immediately. His blue eyes moved all over my body and to seduce him even more I slid my finger from my breast making them reach downwards to my belly as I move the transparent fabric from my belly to expose more of my skin.

"holy shit! You're so sexy" he groaned and shot to sit up.

I placed my palm over his chest and pushed him downwards so he could lie on his back. I moved and sat up over his chest and he groaned in reply even harder. He squeezed my butt and just before he could slid a finger inside I held his hand and pinned it above his head. Although I had lean into him doing so.

"What the hell! Let me feel you baby" he growled.

"Not so easily baby." I smirked

This time my smirk was full of confidence because he was begging to me.

I sat on my knees and started untangling the lingerie string slowly and he moaned even harder. I smirk and stopped just before the string could finally be untangled and expose my bare breasts. He groaned harder and I mentally giggled.

I leaned down and whisper in his ear"say who's the best?"

"WHAT?" he yelled deafening my ears?

I sat back on his chest and began playing with the hem of my lacy see through thongs.

"Who's the best honey?" I sang in delight.

"You.. You're the best agg!! Come here " he groaned and pulled me into him but I stopped myself as I rested my hands over his chest.

"Don't do this to me please. I accept you're the best" he pleaded

"Not so early darling. Now speak you're dying to have an employee like me as I'm better than you."

"Fuck it ! what the hell"

"Okay then" I sat up and started tying the strings of my lingerie top again.

"no no I accept it. I'm dying to have you in my company"

"and-" I leaned in and started drawing patterns on his chest.

"and you're better than me. now pleaseeee let me have you."

I smirked and stood up immediately "after you take me to work. We'll continue this."

"What the fucking hell" he yelled and sat up to massage his junior which was towering high.

I laughed and went to have a good shower in bathroom. Before I could get inside the bathroom I heard him cursing all the words he knew. But the best one was 'I'm such a loser'.

And I'm the best.

Yay!

***********

I got myself ready in a white silk blouse and black pencil skirt and come back in the room only to see it was empty. I searched him in the closet but he wasn't there. Where could he possibly go in less than fifteen minutes?

"boo"

I jumped at the screech and heard snickers immediately. I turn around and tried my best now to laugh and bore the best agitated expression I could do.

"What the hell" I growled and he laughed even harder.

He was already dressed in his black business suit. And his hair was perfectly tousled back and I must admit he looked hot.