"No, I don't!" Gabriella yelled.

"Then why are you always taking his side and encouraging him to be a jackass to everyone then," Danielle said.

"Because I can, and name one time I encourage him," Gabriella said.

"How about the first day of school, when you told Malcolm to kick Chris's butt?" Emma asked.

"And a few days after that, you did it again," Rachel said.

"He called Malcolm a dick and a dumbass," Gabriella said.

"Well, he kind of is," Michelle murmured.

"I don't care what happens, Chris deserved it," Gabriella said.

"Okay, you know what?" I went up to Gabriella and stood right in front of her. "Ever since I came to this school, you've been nothing but acting like a complete jerk and everybody in this room knows it!"

I looked around the room to see everybody looking at us.

"You better watch it, Chris," Gabriella said with a threatening tone in her voice.

"No, I don't have to. Now, let me tell you something. You'll do anything to make people miserable so that you can make you feel good about yourself. You probably act like the world revolves around you and everybody likes you, but in reality everybody hates you because you're nothing but a cold-hearted bitch!"

Gabriella stood there with her mouth open and tears coming out of her eyes. I took a deep breath and went to  find a bathroom. I found one and went inside and shut and locked the door.

What the hell is wrong with Gabriella? Who does she think she is, telling me I deserve some shit? She deserved to be called out, because she's nothing but a cold-hearted bitch. Yeah, that's what she is: a miserable, mean, selfish, pathetic, cold-hearted bitch, who makes everybody miserable because of-

I stopped right there. Because of what? I was so busy getting pissed off at Malcolm that I didn't think about Gabriella's problems. What is her problem? Did she have a bad childhood? I remember Layla telling me once about her parents always fighting before their dad left them. Maybe her childhood had scarred her for life after that.

I heard a knock on the door. I unlocked and opened it to see Ramona on the other side.

"Oh, hey," I said.

"Hey," she said. "I wanted to see if you're okay."

"I thought that's Brian's job."

She grinned. "Yeah, he told me to check up on you for some reason. So are you okay?"

"I don't know. My head hurts—do I have a bruise or bump on my head?"

She checks my forehead. "No bump, but I see a bruise is forming on your forehead."

"Great," I groaned. "How am I going to explain this to my parents?"

"I don't know; tell them you slipped and you hit your head on the table." She shrugged her shoulders. "Take some Tylenol; that helps me when my head hurts."

I opened the cabinet and found some Tylenol. I opened the container and popped them into my mouth. I turned the faucet on and put the water into my hands and drank the water. I see that Ramona grabbed a cloth and put it under the water. She then turned the faucet off and wiped my knuckles with the wet cloth.

"Thanks," I said. I dried my hands.

"Well, you said some words to Gabriella," she said.

"You gonna start with me right now?" I asked.