Still thrown off, Revna ran back to where her uncle still sat. She joined him just in time to see Ruffnut slam Barf into Meatlug, sending Fishlegs into a tailspin. The crowd went crazy as Mealug rammed into Hookfang, sending both dragons and riders tumbling out of the race. After watching to ensure they were unscathed, Revna turned back to the race, seeing Ruffnut and Tuffnut in the middle of a tug-of-war with the sheep- fighting like usual. Then, she noticed Astrid and Stormfly right on their tale. Astrid stood on Stormfly's back, careful to keep her balance, as they advanced on the unsuspecting twins.

"Get 'em, Astrid!" Revna shared her uncle's enthusiasm as she cheered her best friend on. Astrid jumped off of Stormfly, landing on Belch's neck and running towards the sheep. She snatched the Black Sheep out of the twins' hands before flipping through the air and expertly landing on Stormfly once more.

"Well played," Stoick bellowed proudly before addressing his cheering followers, "That's my future daughter-in-law!" Stoick playfully shoved Snotlout's father only to receive an annoyed eye roll. Astrid was quickly approaching the finish line, but she was unaware of Fishlegs approach until Meatlug rammed Stormfly, forcing Astrid off-course. Recovering quickly, Astrid spies Snotlout coming for her head-on with his stone war hammer ready to strike. As Snotlout threw his hammer, Astrid ducked, rolling Stormfly out of the way, and the hammer struck Fishlegs in the face. A loud clang sounded and the crowd cringed and let out a chorus of 'oohs' at Fishlegs' unfortunate injury. Straightening out, Astrid flew Stormfly into a loop over the water before they zoomed past the finish line, dunking the Black Sheep into the basket.

Stoick jumped out of his seat. "That's thirteen! Astrid takes the game!" Everyone nearly fell out of the stands as they cheered louder than ever for Astrid and Stormfly. The victorious duo flew over the crowd, high-fiving a few fans before flying towards Revna who was hollering happily for her friend. Leaning Stormfly sideways, Astrid reached out her arm allowing Revna to grab hold and hoist herself behind Astrid. They laughed at the familiar stunt and flew towards the stables, leaving the crowd cheering in their wake. Once they arrived, Astrid encouraged Stormfly to land and they descended off her back.

Revna was still laughing as she exclaimed, "That was amazing, Astrid! You've really outdone yourself!"

"Ha! It was nothing," Astrid replied, "And that isn't even the best part!"

Subconsciously, Revna's brows scrunched together. "What do you mean? You won despite the twins' best efforts."

"That's exactly what I'm talking about, and I can't wait to tell you all about it. But first, saddle up. We're going to find Hiccup."

The raven-haired girl rolled her violet eyes. Placing her hands on her hips, Revna stated, "No way. Just tell me now and then be on your way. I don't want to be the third wheel again."

Astrid scoffed, "Come on. You're not a third wheel. And besides, you wouldn't feel that way if you had a boyfriend."

Despite her arguments, Revna began to prepare Amethyst for the flight, which was proving to be difficult with how excited and jumpy the purple-scaled dragon was. "We've been through this Astrid," she huffed, "I don't need a boyfriend."

"Denial, my dear Revna,"  Astrid declared confidently, mounting Stormfly. Shaking her head, Revna finished tightening Amethyst's saddle before mounting. There was no convincing either girl otherwise, so they dropped the topic and took off, soaring through the sky.

After enjoying the feeling of the wind on her face, Revna, being sure she can be heard over the said wind, shouted, "So what did you want to tell me?"

"Oh right!" Astrid yelled. "You'll never guess who has a crush on Ruffnut!"

Revna ran the possibilities through her head. Based on Astrid's enthusiasm, it would have to be someone close to them. But that rules out Tuffnut for obvious reasons. It could be Fishlegs, but he doesn't talk about her. Fitting the pieces together, Revna's eyes widened in realization. "No", she drew out, "No wonder Snotlout stopped his advances. Thank the Gods!"

"Ha! You got that right! But that's not all," Astrid trailed off in a sing-song voice. For what seemed like the millionth time, Revna's eyebrows furrowed as she tried to think of what else Astrid would have to say.

Noticing Revna's confusion, Astrid revealed, "Fishlegs and Snotlout are competing for Ruffnut's heart!"

"What?!" Amethyst startled at her rider's loud shriek faltered before recovering with a shake of her head.

"Oh, sorry, Amethyst," Revna soothed before turning her attention on Astrid. "What does Ruffnut have to say about this?"

Astrid shrugged. "No idea. But as far as I can tell, she wants nothing to do with either of them."

"Oh, my Gods! That's why they both gave Ruffnut most of the sheep during the race!"

Astrid laughed at her friend's reaction. "Yup! Your power of observation never ceases to amaze me!" Revna tipped her head back, laughing happily at Astrid's joke. Still reeling from the ridiculous news, Revna and Astrid kept their Deadly Naders on course through the thick, unrelenting fog. They caught glimpses of massive cliffs that they'd never seen before. After sharing a knowing look, the beautiful young ladies steered their dragons towards the ginormous cliff-filled land. Stormfly and Amethyst screeched, confirming their riders' suspicions- Toothless and Hiccup were here.