Eighteen: "Half as Pretty"

Start from the beginning

Yoongi smiled, getting up and going to the restroom.

He entered the room, locking the door behind him. He looked at himself in the mirror, gliding his hands across his stomach.

"I'm so fat.." he mumbled. "Maybe I should stop eating again. Yeah..that's what I'll do. Maybe then I wouldn't look like an ugly pig." He murmured to himself, sighing.

He then looked at his face, frowning at that. "No wonder Heather was his first choice.." he muttered, looking down at his hands. Visions started clouding his mind. Old visions. A type of vision called a flashback.

- f l a s h b a c k -

"I regret deciding to take care of you Min Yoongi..I should've sold you back to the god damn orphanage." Cho exclaimed, shoving Yoongi in the bathroom.

"E-Eomma! Let me out!" He yelped, banging in the door as much as his small hands could let him.

"Appa! Eomma please! I-I'm hungry!" Yoongi begged, sobbing loudly.

"You're fat enough, you pig! You don't need any food. Starve for all I care. I don't need an overweight child."

"But Eomma!"

"I'm not even your real Eomma, just shut the fuck up already!"

Yoongi looked at the drawers, opening them and grabbing a sharp blade that his mother probably kept there on purpose.

Yoongi let out a shaky breath, positioning the blade against his forearm, gliding it across the milky white skin.

A cut formed, crimson red blood running down his thigh.

He hissed at the pain, trying not to let it get the best of him. Maybe if he did this enough he'd start to be numb to pain.

Just maybe.

- end of flashback -

Yoongi teared up. he pulled his sleeves down to cover the scars, not wanting to remember those horrid memories.

He just wanted to see his real parents, and one day he will. But if he chooses to keep feeling the pain of heartbreak, cuts, breaks, or any types of wounds...he knew that meant he wouldn't get to see them in a very long time.

He let out a long breath, hiding his face in his hands. "Why would Hoseok even like someone like me..? I'm ugly and fat. Heathers so much more prettier than me. I'm probably not even half as pretty." He rambled to himself, not even noticing the sudden knock on the door.

"Gummy bear, are you done? It's getting late and I want to go to bed.."

Yoongi shook off his thoughts. "Y-Yeah baby, just give me a second!" He exclaimed, checking the drawers for any razors or blades. When he found non he sighed in relief, unlocking the door.

Yoongi got startled by Hoseok, who was standing at the door with a concerned expression.

"You okay baby?" He questioned.

Yoongi sighed, nodding. "Mhm..I'm fine. W-We should go ahead and go to bed now.." he mumbled, smiling and holding Hoseok's hand, guiding him to the bed.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, following after Yoongi. "You sure bub?"

Yoongi nodded. "Pinky promise!"

Hoseok chuckled, linking pinky's with the baby boy laying in his arms.

"Goodnight Seokie.." Yoongi mumbled, drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight sweetie.." he replied, brushing his fingers through Yoongi's hair. 

He was concerned for Yoongi. There were a lot of things Yoongi just didn't want to open up about. And Hoseok knew exactly what Yoongi went into the bathroom to do.

Jennie informed him of it.

Hoseok had to be recruited as the #1 Yoonie-Police. The sheriff to be exact. And that meant he had to do everything in his will to try to keep Yoongi feeling loved.

And thats what he was gonna do.

Idk what this was tbh- I just really wanted to write today :D
(I apologize for any spelling errors/typos)
NOT PROOFREAD—