𝟭𝟯 - 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆

And if you were my little girl
I'd do whatever I could do
I'd run away and hide with you
I love that she's got daddy issues, and I do too

[Daddy Issues
The Neighbourhood]

Tw; Talk of ED's

—————

My head hurts, my hip hurts, everything that is on or inside my body hurts like shit and I know i'm going to be paying for all the drinking I did last night in the form of the hangover from hell

I can understand my head hurting but why the fuck does my hip hurt? I roll over on the bed but I immediately smack into a warm body, Harry's warm body.

I groan as I open my eyes and I see Harry still sleeping with a cute pout on his face with a stray curl hanging right on his forehead. I roll back over to my side of the bed so I can stand up but instead of actually standing, my legs give out from underneath me I fall flat on my face.

Why the fuck do my legs feel like fucking jelly?

"Fuck!" I huff in pain, wincing as my hip hits against the hardwood floor.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with my hip?

I hear shuffling on the bed and I can't exactly see, especially since my check is pressed right onto the cold floor but it's obvious that i've now woken Harry up.

"Natalie?" he asks groggily, fuck, hearing his morning voice — Holy fucking — We kissed last night, I remember coming into my room so I could change and then he just kissed me.

I hear some more shuffling and I just close my eyes until I feel a presence above me, Harry reaches out to grab my hand to pull my up onto my feet but continues to hold onto me so I can keep my balance.

He eventually lets go of my but my eyes widen in shock when I see his wrist and the writing on it.

"Harry what the fuck..." I murmer in disbelief but that disbelief is replaced with confusion when Harry speaks.

"Natalie what is on your hip?" He asks, furrowing his brows when I look up at him.

I rush into the bathroom and quickly turn the lights on, once i'm in front of the mirror I see my pyjamas shorts have ridden up slightly. "What in the ever living fuck!" I squeak, looking at my new tattoo that I don't recall getting.

'H' is written on my hip, not just is the start of Harry's name written on my hip but it's in Harry's handwriting too.

I should have known when I saw the words 'angel baby' written on harrys inner wrist in my own handwriting that I would have gotten one too.

What a stupid, drunk bitch I am.

I'm still trying to wrack my brain for more memories of last night but nothing seems to stick apart from the initial kiss.