𝟭𝟭 - 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀

Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey (hey)
Give me everything tonight (hey)

[Give Me Everything
Pitbull]

TW: in depth about addiction,
talk about self harm and abuse

—————

"Give me that! You can fucking drink" I scold, snatching the grey goose out of Stella's hand

Me and Harry got back to the apartment a few hours ago and we were greeted with a very emotional Stella and a seemingly bored Olivia.

Apparently Olivia put a plate away wrong and that led to Stella breaking down and crying, needless to say she's already gotten to the more hormonal and emotional part of pregnancy.

I've never really had any experience around pregnant women and... well i'm scared shitless that i'll lock the door wrong somehow and Stella will end up ripping me to shreads.

I mean I get it, she literally had a tiny human being growing in her stomach and in a few months she'll have to to have her fucking vagina torn apart by said tiny human being.

If she says I locked the door wrong then shit, I guess I locked the door wrong.

I think the hardest part so far for me and Olivia has been trying to pry all of the alcohol away from her because every time we let her out of out sight she comes back with something new.

Whether it's scotch, wine or straight up vodka.

Whatever alcohol we have stocked, shes came back with a cup, although luckily she hasn't drank any.

"What if you just... I don't know what if you just fucking smell it, will that make you feel better?" I sigh exasperatedly, at this point i'll take anything, no matter how stupid.

"Oh my god! That's actually really smart!" Stella smiles, grabbing the red solo cup back out of my hand and bringing it up to her nose "Ok that's better"

"Please for the love of God just don't drink it ok?" I say raising my eyebrows at her and turning around to walk into the kitchen where Sarah and Olivia are talking.

"Your girlfriend is being a nightmare again Liv" I grin, shaking my head as I grab a redbull from the fridge.

"Please tell me she didn't—" She starts, but I cut off her train of thought when I speak again.