𝟭𝟮 - 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Let me touch you where you like it
Let me do it for ya
Give you all of my attention
Dive into that ocean of your love, oh
Let me show you just how much I want ya

This is the only smut warning  i'm gonna give so; this chapter contains mature content

[Sweat
ZAYN]

—————

"I don't know baby" And that's all he says before his lips attach to my own

I don't react for a minute until Harry pulls back slightly, he's close enough that I can feel his warm breath fan over me and close enough that if I just closed the small gap between us, I could continue what he started.

"Fuck" He says, his voice sounding almost pained as he leans his forhead against my own.

In a quick snap decision I lean up on my feet and crash my lips against his, closing my eyes and grabbing the loops of his jeans to pull him impossibly closer.

Once Harry registers whats happening, he brings one hand up to cup my cheek while the other goes to the nape of my next, almost pulling me into him.

He pushes me up against the wall beside my closet while he takes his hand away from my neck and brings it down to where my hip is, squeezing it slightly.

I let out a small moan as he continues to kiss me, almost urgently while pushing his body to mine.

He pulls back again slightly only to attach his lips to my neck, licking a stripe up from my collar bone right to the sweet spot under my ear.

He groans into my neck as he continues his assault, kissing and sucking all over my neck, not hard enough to leave a bruise but enough for me to feel the pleasure.

"Natalie— Fuck..." He pants, fingernails digging into and gripping at my waist.

I lean my head back against the wall, my eyes still closed, as I try to fully suck in a breath and comprehend what is happening

Fortunately Harry doesn't give me much time to dwell as he kisses me again only this time he swipes his tounge against my lower lip, almost as if hes asking permission to continue.

I immediately open my mouth to him, kissing him back with as much fervour and passion as Harry, roaming my hands up his biceps until I finally settle my hands on the nape of his neck, tugging at his curls which makes him emit another low groan.

I smile into the kiss, almost giggling because of how drunk I am but Harry doesn't seem to mind as he returns the smile immediately, still kissing me as out teeth almost clash.