Chapter 6

Previously:

I just blushed in response hiding my face in the crook of his neck. At some point, he picked us up off the ground and carried me to the car.

When we arrived at the car, Stiles was laying down in the back tired so Damon set me in the passenger seat and strapped me in cause I was just as tired and did the same to Stiles. I stayed awake long enough for him to kiss my forehead but then my eyes shut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now time for the masquerade party where Dame and Stef are going to kill Katherine. Yes, I have taken to giving Damon a nickname finally.

Anyway considering Stiles and I have been with the 'there's always another way, you don't have to kill' Scott, we didn't really mind since we knew what she did to him. So right now we were all getting dressed to go, except Elena since she didn't know about this.

I could see Damon and Stiles cuddling on the bed from the mirror, refusing to actually get up saying their guys and can get dressed in seconds. Soon enough though they both looked in my direction as I left the bathroom wearing my dress. 

"You're......wow" Stiles was awestruck making me blush 

"You look absolutely stunning" Damon continued making my face and ears the colour of my hair.

"Thank you" I said shyly looking down

I heard Damon chuckle and get up off the bed leaving Stiles, which I'm pretty sure I heard a whine from, to come and wrap his arms around my waist and nudge my face up with his.

"C'mon look at me" He whispered 

Slowly I raised my red face to look him in the eyes. These past couple of days have made Damon a bit softer than usual, more romantic. Which I absolutely loved not that I wanted to change him anyway. I think he's hot.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world, and Stiles, me and our soon to meet future mates are lucky to have you" He kissed around my face while talking before reaching my lips and placing a gentle kiss on them.

After that little scene, Damon got dressed in his bathroom and Stiles in the room. Did I mention that we left the beach house and are staying at the Salvatore boarding house? No? well, we are. We came here after about three weeks in the beach house. 

Theo also came one the second week so Liam finally stopped moping around and started to enjoy himself. Lydia and Stefan were having fun themselves, seriously there room is on the opposite side of the house yet we can still hear them. Moving on Malia and Caroline also bonded pretty well, waiting for their third mate to show up. Scott, Allison and Kira were having their own adventure going around in the woods. Sometimes Kira would get a little too excited and cause a power outage.

Now most surprisingly, Derek and Damon became best of buds, considering their sarcasm and thrive to be the alpha male. I think they both related to some level having to do anything to protect their family.  

----------------------------------------

We were now at the ball, the Beacon Hills group not getting involved much in the situation unless help is needed to not mess up the others plan. Caroline was currently dancing with 'Elena' AKA Katherine. This made Malia growl and almost go over there if it wasn't for Scott using his alpha voice on her to stay put.

The plan went wrong though when a witch bound Elena to Katherine, while I hate her I had to admit it was a clever way to stay alive. Scott wanted to help but Damon and Stefan were stuck up in the room with Katherine.