Chapter 1

I woke up groggily, wishing I could just go back to sleep. My longing to meet the people in my dreams bringing me down instantly. I always felt happy but still had a part of my life missing. But thankfully through all my life, I've had amazing friends and family to support me.

Most importantly my sleepy mate.

I turn around under the arms of my captor, Stiles Stilinski. He looked so peaceful, not at all wondering of any hardships we have faced recently. His eyes closed, mouth half-open drooling and his little tiny snored. Its moments like these I appreciate.When I can actually get my sleep-deprived coffee dependent boyfriend to sleep.

Today was the day the pack was going to take a road trip to Virginia to meet Mason's cousin, Bonnie Bennet and spend our summer up in their families beach house

Today was the day the pack was going to take a road trip to Virginia to meet Mason's cousin, Bonnie Bennet and spend our summer up in their families beach house. It was sure to be interesting.

I turned away from Stiles and tried to slip out of bed. Which wasn't a problem, because when Stiles does actually sleep you throw a book at his head to wake him. Removing the blanket off of me, I wished I was asleep again because the air was absolutely freezing.

After doing my business and getting dressed, I thought it was finally time to wake Stiles up.

Yayy-(Note the sarcasm)

"Babe...Bub...Stiles...Sweety" I shook his body gently knowing it wouldn't do anything

Knowing that he needed to get up, no matter how much I'd prefer him to be sleeping right now, we have to get to the rest to pick them up. So I did the next best thing.

I got on the bed a swung one leg on his opposite side and leaned down to put my lips on his. I kissed him for about 10 seconds before I felt his arms go around my waist and him starting to kiss back a little.

"Morning sleepy" I pulled back, ignoring his breath. I've woken him up way too many times this way.

"Mhm... why am I up?" He pouted

"Well, you did volunteer to pick everyone up to drive to Mystic Falls remember?" teasing him was pretty fun if you ask me

"Well...yea I got nothing" he shook his head and hugged me tighter

I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair and stayed in his embrace for a while until the last second where he absolutely had to get up if he wanted to shower

"Come on babe we have to go"I reminded him getting up off his lap. I went to my suitcase to check I had everything while he got up and went to the shower.

I went into the bathroom to get my toothbrush to put in my bag and got a glimpse of Stiles in the shower and kinda drooled

Don't judge me, he's hot

I left the bathroom quick and went back to our room. I looked around a little bit and remembered the fun days I had here. I am coming back but after this vacation away Stiles and I are going Washington for his pre-FBI program and me to attend college.