Chapter 22

Previously:
Again the bubble glowed brightly before shrinking and we could barely make out who's who but we saw the silhouette of one of them on the ground and the other standing victoriously.
———————————————————

Within the next 5 seconds, 3 things happened.

1

2

The sibling who was still standing ran towards the one who fell shaking them in desperation.

3

4

The lights and windows exploded around us showering us in glass.

5

 And finally the most concerning, Lydia suddenly screamed the loudest she has ever screamed making all of us shot our hands up to block out the noise as much as we can.

Nik wrapped himself around me blocking me from getting hurt as much as he could and all I could do was hope that whatever is happening would die down soon so we can figure out what's happening. 

One by one Lydia's scream faded away and the ringing in our ears stopped, allowing us to finally get a good look at the sibling outside. 

And one look explained everything.

On the ground Kai was kneeling over Jo who seemed to be unconscious and barely breathing.

That triggered all of us to open the back door and flood out, Alaric the first going to check on his mate falling to his knees next to her and checking her pulse for a second before looking back at us.

"It's faint but it's there. We have to get her to a hospital" He spoke already putting his arms under her head and knees, picking her up bridal style.

"Maybe we could give her some blood?" Stefan offered before Lydia yelled out at them to not 

"Don't give her blood. Take her to the hospital quick" She yelled at them, pushing us to make way for Alaric to move through to his car before moving towards Kai to check up on his freezed up self.

"But our blood could help" Damon said stepping forward confused

"No no it won't. Don't ask but I just know that my scream right now was not a normal scream. It's as if she wasn't the only one I was screaming for" She corrected still trying to get Kai to respond to her as he was yet to even look up at us or acknowledge what was happening.

"So what you just had a feeling and we're gonna follow that? What you think you're physic?" Damon huffed mad and confused, once again moving towards where Alaric was getting his mate into his car and about to drive off before I stopped him 

"No she's not physic, Damon. She's a banshee" I said pushing him back and into the house, gesturing for everyone to go back in as well as Stefan stepped towards Lydia and Kai trying to help.

"What's wrong with him?" Stiles asked shutting the door even though the glass of it was broken and was basically useless as the sound could be carried in by the gap in the wooden door.

"He's in shock most likely. It seemed he and his sister had just rekindled their relationship and he might be confused as to the amount of feelings he is experiencing right now" Elijah piped in, brushing some glass of of his suit as well as Caroline's jacket.

"Either way's this is gonna be hell to clean up" Allison said making us all take notice to the mess around us as furniture was somehow across the room and glass was all over the floor.