Chapter |39| Paris V

Start from the beginning

I groaned as my dick sprung to life.

"Why are you watching me?" She giggled, placing a strawberry between her perfectly pouty lips, and sucking on it.

"You're hot, sexy and giving me a fucking boner." There's nothing wrong with just being blunt sometimes.

Her laugh was infectious, bringing a smile to my face. "That still doesn't answer my question." My Princess was sassy with attitude dripping out of her every word.

"Keep talking and I'm going to give you something else to suck on." Her lips curled up.

"Promises, promises." She taunted, popping another strawberry into her mouth. I chuckled, shaking my head, before walking back to the breakfast tray and grabbing my own food.

After breakfast, we both got dressed, which took Kiara two hours and then grabbed a taxi into central Paris. She chose leather leggings and a red blouse to torture me with today, but it was really my jacket that made me hard.

I never knew why guys liked sharing their clothes with their girls, but now I understood why. It was fucking hot.

"So, where are we going?" I poked my cheek with my tongue.

"It's a surprise." She pouted, clinging onto my arm.

"Another surprise?" I shook my head at her, as she whined, acting as though I had just given her a death sentence.

"My surprises are good. You like them, now shut up and just follow me." To my surprise, she actually did. Although, I'm pretty sure she was just ignoring me instead.

Nevertheless, I knew my surprise would get her talking again. Her gasp was loud enough to catch my attention, but I didn't stop dragging her towards the boat waiting for us.

"Do you like it? It's a private ride along the Seine. I know it's cheesy but, every girl deserves a little cheese on a romantic holiday."

"Aaron I...I'm honestly blown away. This is beyond romantic, it's everything." She smiled knowingly. I outstretched my hand and helped her onto the boat.

"I told you, you deserve everything."

"Can I top your cheesiness with you're my everything?" I belched a laugh, whilst her melodic giggling filled my ears.

"That was sweet Princess, and very cheesy indeed but I still think I win." Her mouth fell agape and she playfully slapped my chest, as the boat set sail.

We spent an hour simply cruising the water, looking at the cafes and shops we passed on the river back, staring up in awe at the lantern over head. It was quite magical.

"Baby, I want to do something before we go home." I merely nodded, wanting her to do everything she had ever dreamt of doing in Paris.

She dragged me into a small lock shop and bought a medium sized golden lock. I just stared in confusion, my eyebrows scrunching together when she asked for my key.

Her fingers skilfully etched our initials, AB & KR, with a tiny heart in the corner. Both our lips peeled up at the writing. I never knew something as stupid as a lock could be so beautiful, but my mind was still spinning as to why she done it?

As if reading my mind, she clasped her hand tight around my own and proceeded to pull me over to a crowded bridge. I had no clue why it was so crowded, it was just a piece of stonework.