Chapter 1 - First Impressions

Start from the beginning

"I don't know." Y/N said. "But whatever it is, I guess we need to find a way out of here."

Belial nodded, and by that I mean he made Y/N's head nod as if he were in agreement. As Y/N made his way out of the classroom, he noticed someone standing at the opposite end of the hallway. It was as if he were looking for something.

"Hey!" Y/N called out to the person.

"Jesus Christ!" The person said as they turned around to face Y/N.

He had spiky, brown hair with a prominent ahoge and hazel eyes. He was wearing a green hoodie and a black jacket.

"Oh sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." Y/N apologised.

" Nah it's ok, just didn't expect to see another person. Anyway, my name is Makoto Naegi, I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student. What about you?"

"I'm Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Daemonologist. Pleased to meet you."

"Hey can I ask you something? What's up with that mask and glove?"

Y/N knew this would happen eventually. He had been asked that multiple times over the past year, and he had to lie. He had to because then they would know his deep and dark secret.

"Oh these? Let's just say a summoning went wrong and I paid the price for it." Y/N aid.

"You sure did." Belial thought.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that Y/N. Anyway, why don't we stick together? That way we can find out where we need to go." Makoto asked.

"Sounds good. Let's go."

They eventually reached the doors to the main hall, and as Y/N opened it a bright light blinded them. When they eventually got used to it, Y/N and Makoto could see a group of people, already gathered there.

 When they eventually got used to it, Y/N and Makoto could see a group of people, already gathered there

"Hey uh excuse me?"

Y/N began to ask them before a boy wearing a white uniform with a red armband and medals stepped in front of us.

"AHA! I, KIYOTAKA ISHIMARU, THE ULTIMATE MORAL COMPASS, AM TELLING YOU TWO THAT TRAUNCY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT! THE MESSAGE SAID TO MEET HERE AT 8:00 SHARP!" He boomed.

"Hey Taka, could you like not?" A girl with strawberry blonde pigtails asked him. Y/N immediately knew that the girl was none other than Junko Enoshima, the so-called Ultimate Fashionista. She had been the cover star of many fashion and modelling magazine you could name. The only people who didn't know about her charm and good looks were probably living under a sound-proof rock.

"Yo this makes 16 of us!" A man with long brown hair which looked like it had been struck with lightning multiple times said.

"I honestly have never met a more weird-looking individual in about 2000 years." Belial thought.