Chapter 22

The duke and duchess arrived to the house Katrina used to call home. She wasn't sure if she was ready for a social event. They were never her favorite thing to do. She was a homebody.

Immediately Reggie spots her from across the room, "Kat! Kat! Glad you could come!"

As he headed her way, she could tell he was deep in his cups. She could feel Gabriel bristle as he got closer.

"Sister! Gabe! Great seeing you!" His greeting was loud and obnoxious. "You are huge! You must be nine month along, no?!"

Nine months?! She looked that big?!

Oh wait, would Gabriel think she was pregnant before they met?

Lady Hughes walked up before she had a chance to response, "Oh yes, she looks like she is near her due date for sure!"

Traitors.

She could feel Gabriel getting more mad by the second. He was holding himself back.

"Are you sure you are the father, ol' chap?" Reggie laughed and patted Gabriel on the back.

The duke had enough of Reginald Hughes. His fist came up and landed across his jaw, knocking Reggie to the floor, "No one disrespects my wife or me in such a manner. Especially not someone that claims to love her. You need to straighten yourself out, ol' chap, or I will be glad to do it myself. We are leaving, Katrina."

Gabriel grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the house. They road home in silence. But he was still enraged.

Did he believe her brother about the baby? Reggie was an idiot.

Gabriel grabbed her hand again as they exited the coach. Despite missing dinner, he marched them upstairs to their room. He slammed the door behind him.

He prowled over to her as he removed his coat, "That will never. Happen. Again. He may be your brother, but until he gets his act together you are not to see him."

Gabriel began to roll up his sleeves as he continued walking toward her. She was now backed up to the bed staring at his tone forearms.

"That baby you carry is mine!" He nearly shouted as he stood in front of her. "Do you know how I know that, Katrina? Hm? Because your virgin blood ringed by cock when I fucked you the first time."

Oh my!

"You can't fake that, wife. For him to try to sew doubt in my head about your fidelity or innocence is disgusting. You. Are. Mine," with that he grabbed the back of her hair and kissed her with more passion than she had felt in forever.

Her hands went up to his muscled chest and ripped at the buttons. He felt like a wild animal and she needed more.

"I own you. I possess you. No one else ever has or ever will. Do you understand?" He grabbed the front of her dress and ripped it down the front.

"I plan to breed you like this until we have at least three children - if not more! A man looking at you will know, even when you aren't pregnant that you were at one point...that you are owned by a very greedy master!" He pulled out her tits from her shift and began to suck hard, pushing her back on the bed.

She grabbed at his chest muscles and shoulders, "Yes! You own me, master!"

After he calmed down a bit he moved away from her chest, "I have something for you. Kneel on the floor."

His abrupt departure left her cold. But she removed her torn clothing and kneeled in the middle of the large room.

Gabriel came back with a jewelry box. Inside was a necklace. He took it out and placed it around her neck. It was slightly tighter than most necklaces she wore - more like a choker. It clicked behind her.

He held up a gold key, "Only this can remove the collar from your neck. And only I possess it."

He began to explain more about the collar, "You are to wear it at all times. It has some discrete places I can hook a leash or clamps." He had a dark gleam in his eyes.

"I always imagine walking you naked on this leash around the house. Kneel at my feet to take your meals. Like my well trained pet," he said while looking at the choker. "It is beautiful on you. And you will never forget you are owned."

She reached up to touch it. Katrina liked the cool metal against her skin.

Gabriel pulled out another piece of jewelry from his pocket, "This is a cock ring. This particular one has two chains that link to clamps. The clamps go on your nipples. The chain is measured so that you only feel relief if my cock is down your throat. You will be so motivated to take my whole cock."

He placed the contraption on his cock. Then took the clamps and attached them to her nipples. He was right, the closer to the ring the less they pulled on her swollen breasts.

Gabriel then attached the leash to her collar. He grabbed it and pulled her mouth on to his big dick, "Take it all down like a good girl, my pet."

Katrina worked her way down until her lips finally touched the ring. She gagged and pulled back a bit, but eventually stayed for several seconds as the duke let her back up, praising her efforts.

This went on for a bit until he removed the cock ring and told her to turn around on all fours. He grabbed the leash and fucked her hard, bottoming out almost painfully with his big cock.

The room was filled with grunts and wet noises until they both finished. He took off the leash and they both laid on the bed, "Hungry, love?"

"Starved!" Katrina's forgotten appetite roared back to life with the mere mention of food.

Gabriel went down and raided the kitchen. They had a picnic on the bed.

"I trust you, Kat. And you know I love you, right?"