"I'm going to put it on now!" I say happily.

         I rush into the bathroom and remove my pajamas, then quickly slip the dress onto my body. For the first time ever something is too big, and it feels amazing.

                                         (Aary's outfit for the party)

              "Are you ready?"

               "Yes, hurry!" Malory shouts from the dorm room.

          I open the bathroom door and do a spin for her to see every part of the dress. Her hand goes over her mouth.

                  "You look fucking incredible." She gasps.

        I stare at myself in the body mirror but it doesn't feel like my reflection. That should be a bad thing to me, but it's not.

            Malory hugs me from behind. "Are you ready for the best sweet 16 ever?!"

                            "You have no idea."

         I grab her hand and start racing up the stairs to the common room. Draco and Blaise are finishing putting up decorations when they spot us.

                        "Happy birthday, Aaryana!" Draco shouts.

          My entire body cringes when he uses my full name but I thank him anyway. Blaise looks me up and down and makes a whistling sound with his mouth.

                          "You clean up nicely." He says playfully.

                 I elbow his arm. "You don't look too bad yourself."

          He smirks while taking a sip from his cup. Malory starts pouring more drinks for everyone just as they all start walking in and Draco takes one from her grasp for himself. Seeing how many people are showing up makes me feel good, but then I see a crowd that wasn't invited.

                                  "For fucks sake." I huff.

        Harry and his large group of friends enter the Slytherin common room like it's nothing and I feel my blood starting to boil. It gets ten times worse when Harry waves me down like we're friends.

                "Thanks for the invite, it looks great in here!" Fred laughs.

          My jaw clenches as the two of us make eye contact. "You weren't invited."

        Fred shrugs his shoulders and I start walking away before I say something I regret. Instantly, Harry stops me.

                            "I got you a present." He tells me.