"We are sorry our Majesty but we think she escaped from the palace.." One of the soldier replied.

"What the hell! Where were all of you?" Manik shouted being angry.

"Bhai sa, calm down..." Manav said.

"I'll see to it.. Don't shout like that!" Dev said.

Manik then leaves from there in anger.

Nandini is sitting on the bed reading some book when Manik entered the room in anger. "Manik... What happened?" Nandini asked looking at his angry expressions.

"Nothing.." He said while trying to find some papers.

"Do you need something?" Nandini asked.

"What the hell Nandini! I said nothing that means nothing! And where did my papers go? I keep them here on that table?" Manik said in anger.

"I-I kept them in the drawer.. They were just piled up there so I arranged them.." Nandini replied getting up from bed.

Nandini then hugs him. Manik didn't hug her back but takes a deep breath. "Why are you so angry? I did something?" Nandini asked hugging him.

Manik smiled and hugs her back. "I'm sorry Nandini... I don't want to shout but you know.. when I'm angry I just don't realize what I'm saying or doing. I'm really if you were hurt.."

Nandini then breaks the hug. "It's ok.. But I'll not forgive you everytime you shout on me.."

Manik then pulls her by her waist. "What if I did?"

Nandini smiles. "I'll chop you off in pieces Monster!"

"And after chopping?"

"I'll eat you!"

"Really? You wanna have me?" Manik said with a teasing smile.

Nandini widens her eyes in shock. "Eeww Manik..." And pushes him away from herself. "You are too bad Manik.."

Manik chuckles. "I know..."

Nandini sighs in disbelief. "Everything will be fine.. Don't worry"

"As long as you are with I don't need to worry about anything.." Manik said and then left the room.

Nandini smiles and is just moving out of the room when Manik suddenly appears in front of her. She for a while gets scared. "Manik! You scared me... I thought you were gone.." She said taking a deep breath keeping her hand on her heart.

"Where do you think you are going?" Manik asked folding his hands near his chest.

"I'm going out... I always spend this time with bhabhi and Gauri.." Nandini said.

"Just take your steps back to bed and sit there.." Manik said.

"But I'm fi..."

"I know you are fine, you can still argue with me, fight with me and I'll end up losing with you.. But then too you have to take rest. And if you don't then you have to deal with the monster and you hate that right?" He said.

"But Manik, what I'll do sitting here?" Nandini said making a sad face.

"I'll call bhabhi and Gauri here itself, you can then spend the time with them, okay?" Manik said.

"But Manik we spend our time in garden not in room.." Nandini complained.

"Do you want me to act like a monster?" Manik said.

"Manik... Please.." Nandini said pleading.

"Move to your bed.. Right now without a word!" Manik said in a strict voice.