"I'll travel like a normal being kiddo." Damien chuckled.

"Which means, you will be the acting Primus while I'm gone."

"The responsibility scares me." The raven muttered.

"You'll do great." Derek smiled, patting the raven. Camila on the other hand smiled and squeezed her hand.

"In the meantime, Normani kindly escort me to the airport." Damien chuckled.

"Michael, you know what to do." Damien reminded before disappearing with Normani.

"Alright. Since the attacks are starting, we're going to need to stick together."

"What should we do then?" Alejandro asked. Michael smiled before they started on planning their next move, while everyone listened and participated with the discussion.

-

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

"Walz, I can tell when you're lying." Dinah chuckled, bumping her best friend.

"I know." Camila chuckled.

"So?"

"How are you Chee?" Dinah let out a smile before shaking her head.

"I'm fine honestly. Uncle Derek's training me hard, and I like it. Even my parents are proud of me, I think there's progress."

"Are you happy?"

"Of course I am. I have you, I have new friends. Cool new friends to be exact. Wait up, why are you asking me that? Are you happy?" Dinah asked looking at Camila who seemed to be lost in thought.

"Chancho?"

"Sorry." Camila replied, shaking her head before hugging her knees and burying her face on her knee caps.

"Are you happy?" Dinah asked once more.

"I am.." Camila trailed off, her voice sounding unsure.

"Seriously though, what's up?" The brunette finally sighed and looked up before resting her chin on her knee.

"It's just..I find it crazy how our lives turned out like this." Camila said, looking around her surroundings.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if anything.. we should be at school now. In College, picking our majors. But here we are, in the middle of nowhere." Camila sighed.

"I know Chancho, but this is our life now." Dinah smiled, hugging her best friend.

"I know, but it could be better." Camila stated. Dinah was even more confused with what Camila was trying to say.

"How?" The Polynesian asked.

"Forget about it." Camila chuckled shaking her head and leaning on her best friend's shoulders.

"Do you have regrets though?" Dinah asked, Camila remained silent. The Polynesian was about to ask again until,

"To be honest? I do." The brunette whispered.

"Do you want to tell me what those are?" Dinah asked.

"There are a couple." Camila said.

"We have time. It's been a while since we've talked like this." Dinah smiled.

"For starters, I regret imprinting on Lauren." Camila whispered.

"Walz.." Dinah said, completely shocked.