08: Cheers!

"Amelia Vance!"

        Surprisingly, it was a pretty quiet day in Grimmauld place

        Surprisingly, it was a pretty quiet day in Grimmauld place. Remus was tidying up downstairs, Sirius was doing who knows what in Buckbeak's room, and Guinevere was curled up in her room reading a muggle novel Andromeda used to sneak her.

The hours passed by smoothly, and much to Sirius's surprise, Remus and Guinevere seemed to be civil. It was nearing sundown, and Guinevere decided to lock herself up in her room again. Leaving the two marauders in the living room.

Everything was calm and quiet, just the way Guinevere liked it.

That is, until she heard a yelp and a crash coming from the floor beneath her. She quickly took her wand and bounded downstairs, completely forgetting that the order had a meeting that evening.

She heard faint voices coming from the sitting room, on the way down.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to knock it down-" Said Tonks, whom Guinevere recognized from when she first arrived at Grimmauld. "Here let me help you out."

"Thanks." she heard, the voice was oddly familiar to her, although she couldn't tell why and how.

"Bit of a clutz these days." Tonks chuckled, tucking her pink hair behind her ear and glancing to Remus.

"Come on, don't beat yourself," Remus replied, smiling kindly at the younger woman, "Hardly a sin to trip."

A whole lot of the members were sat at the living room, usually after order meetings they would leave Grimmauld Place and go on with their lives as if they weren't busy planning a whole takedown that would affect all wizards in London.

Today was different though, Molly had insisted that they stay for dinner, and there was really no fighting it once she'd made her decision. Although some of the order members had to go, 'business' they say. Some of the members retired to the sitting room to wait for dinner. While some insisted that they'd stay and help Molly, in which Sirius surprisingly obliged with.

"A right clutz when in front of a certain someone!" Sirius said slyly, looking knowingly at Tonks, who blushed slightly. Remus didn't notice it though, as his attention was partly focused on Guinevere who just entered the room.

Guinevere raised her hand and knocked softly at the wooden door, although no one seemed to have heard it since she could even hear them talking from the other side of the room. She knocked a bit harder this time just before she opened the door.

She was greeted by laughing people, who seemed to have been busy at their own conversations. There was her cousin, Sirius –who looked as if he had just finished making a joke–, Tonks who was slightly blushing, two redheads laughing at her cousin's direction, Remus who looked clueless and was eyeing her from the other room, and someone who she wasn't expecting to see.