𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒
"𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒."
—𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟑𝟏𝟏

⋆⋆⋆✧⋆⋆⋆

"𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 time are they coming?"

"Five o'clock, Mum. Plenty of time until then."

"It's two minutes 'till five."

"What?!"

About two months had passed since the night Harry had been attacked by Dementors, and to say that Liliana had been a nervous wreck during the month of August was an understatement.

But it seemed as though she had had nothing to worry about—in fact, it seemed as though there was more to be excited about; Harry was cleared of all charges at his trial, and Hermione and Ron had been chosen as the Gryffindor prefects.

So after a pleasant celebration and wishes of good luck, Liliana said goodbye to the Weasley family and everyone else around. But it wasn't the last time she visited Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place.

She visited about twice or thrice a week, attending as many Order of the Phoenix meetings as she could, occasionally staying for the delicious dinner Mrs. Weasley would prepare. Her parents never usually questioned where she was going, but whenever they did, she would just say that she was visiting some friends.

She had finally found out what the 'weapon' was, although she swore to never tell the others, no matter how much they begged (which was a lot—especially from the twins). The weapon that Sirius had so mysteriously revealed to them was a prophecy that sat in the Department of Mysteries, one that spoke about Harry and Voldemort.

While the members of the Order took shifts in night patrol every night to guard the prophecy, the group had unanimously voted that Liliana wasn't to take part in that, even though she told them that she wanted to. But seeing that they had been kind enough to let her in in the first place, she made no more complaint.

Then, through a letter that contained a series of grievances from Harry and Ron along with a few upset remarks from Hermione, Liliana learned that the new Defence Against the Dark Arts professor was a woman named Dolores Umbridge, who also happened to be working at the Ministry of Magic—and, even worse, worked closely with the Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge.

Now, this woman seemed to be the complete opposite of a pleasant and good teacher. One school day in, and Harry had already earned himself a week's worth of detention. On top of that, it seemed as though rather than doing any practical lessons with the class, the learning was all to be based on their book. Liliana had no idea how they'd survive their O.W.L.s, but she was sure her friends were more than intelligent enough to figure a way out. She wished she had been at Hogwarts for another year to help them, but alas, she was finished.

So she got more time to herself at home, where she had spent time reading, job-searching, and hanging out with Cedric and her friends whenever she could. And, luckily for her, today was one of the days that she could.

"One minute now!" Liliana's mum looked up from her watch and gave her a small smile before leaving her room, closing the door behind her.

Liliana sighed, getting up from her desk. She crinkled her nose as she looked at the mess of papers on top of it, but was left with no time to clean as the doorbell rang.