Chapter |38| Paris IV

Start from the beginning

"I'm a lot of things, but boring is not one of them." I giggled when he reached my sweet spot, and sucked on it gently.

"Show me then," His eyebrow raised at the offer, and I felt his hand slip under my shirt.

"Gladly," He murmured against my neck, peeling back the flimsy material.

"Uh excuse me, as much as I want to see the beautiful lady naked, I don't think I can drive and watch a porno." We froze.

Crap, I forgot about the driver.

I immediately shoved Aaron off me, and sat up, buttoning up my shirt quickly. "Sorry," I mumbled, my cheeks flushing red. Aaron didn't even seem fazed, in fact he was smirking at my embarrassment. The jerk.

***

Disneyland Paris was beautiful, loud and...busy. Seriously, I forgot it was tourist season.

Because our visit was a spur of the moment thing, I didn't get a chance to book tickets. I figured I would just by them when we got there. Big mistake.

We spent at least two hours in the queue, just waiting to enter the park. Then we had to go through security, to be honest, I had never been more thankful for Aaron being rich.

He bought us fast passes, meaning we skip most of queues. Thank god because my Chanel high heels were not made for walking, in fact, they should have been made period.

They are a torture weapon, designed to make woman slow and in excruciating pain with every step.

"Princess, please let me carry you." Aaron begged as we walked through Main Street.

"No I'm fine. Just give me more time." There was no way I walking through Disneyland with Aaron holding me, then again, if I continued to wear these shoes, I don't think I could walk much longer anyway.

"I can't believe this, you dragged me here. To fudging Disneyland, me Aaron Black, and now you're in excruciating torture because of those stupid shoes, which I warned you not to wear, and you won't change them!" Even though he just shouted at me in Disneyland, I couldn't help but smile.

"Did you just say fudging?" I giggled whilst he sighed.

"Out of everything, that's what you picked up on?" I nodded, and then frowned when he suddenly stormed away. It wasn't like I was equipped to wear the shoes to chase after him, so I leant back against the wall and huffed.

Maybe I could get on one of those train things that takes a tour around the park?

Just as I was about to track one down, my dark knight came strolling out of a store, with a bag in his hand. "Here," He thrust a pair of large Minnie slippers into my hands.

I stared at them blankly. "You want me to wear these around...in-front of people?" I snapped, shoving them into his arms.

"Why won't you wear them? It'll be walking on a cloud."

"Because, I'm a girl. I like to wear pretty high heels and look good, and sexy and hot." He started at me with a deadpanned look, knowing there was more to the story. "Fine, I'm insecure about my height. I'm short, and I used to have a baby face so at 13 years old,  I looked like an 8 year old. I hated it, I still do. Besides, you make anyone look like a mouse when they are standing next to you."