Contain the power

Izuku's Apartment- 7:00 am, Izuku POV.

I open my eyes slowly, letting the sunlight gently fill my vision. Before I can even move to get out of bed, I hear a voice."Everything hurts..." I look over to see Toga lying next to me. She turns over to face me.
"Hey" she says.
"..."
"You ok?"
"..."
"Izuku?"
"..."
She stares at me, unsure of what to do. I slowly prepare my response. "Why are you in my bed?" She grins, cupping my face in her hand. "I don't have my own room yet dummy." She kisses my forehead before pulling down my shirt collar. Gently, she begins to sink her teeth into the side of my neck.

"Toga is-" without stopping she cuts me off. "Ished caw me hemiko." Since I know what she said, I don't even try to comprehend the slurred speech that just came out of her mouth. "Ok, but I have to ask. Is you taking my blood gonna be a normal thing?" There's silence for a moment. Then she stops, looks back up at me and nods. Then without saying a word starts taking of the covers, and that's where I make my first mistake. I looked.

"Oh... I forgot to tell you I don't like sleeping with clothes."

"Anyway, I can't let the others see you here. It would cause too much of a commotion.  Stay here and I'll go get your clothes for you to take a shower." I try to say this as well as I can without stuttering, and I somehow manage. Then I get up, throw on my clothes, and leave to get Himiko's uniform. She nods and heads toward the shower.

"Problem child, I need to have a word with you." I turn to see Aizawa right outside my door. "Yes sir? What is it?" He sighs, then speaks. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm from after the Usj. And I know you're from a different point in time as well. I've been waiting to find a time to tell you, and I figured now would be as good a time as ever.I want you to help the girlfriend learn how to use her quirk. I've seen that by observing you, she's already gotten some control over it, but I'd like for you to still teach her things she wouldn't know so that she can be able to keep up with class. It's a review week and since you write everything down I doubt you'll need to, so you don't have to make up work." Taking all of this in, I nod and continue my previous task.

"Today is gonna be a long day.."

XXX city- 11:00 am, no POV.
"Himiko stop! You're gonna end up falling of a ledge or something!" From the rooftops, 2 figures can be seen jumping from building to building, lighting-like energy surrounding them.

Izuku Midoriya knew it would be a challenge when he was given this task, but he didn't expect it to be this hard. So far he had to save 3 people from falling rubble, Himiko after crashing through a window, and then Himiko again after stumbling into a crime scene where Endeavor was. That didn't end too well.

He sighed as he continued to chase the giggling girl. Hopping from roofs at a fast pace was tiring yes, but he was also enjoying the wind that was flowing through his hair, as well as the rush that came with it.

"Isn't this amazing Izuku!?" He looked to his side to see a Himiko that was grinning from ear to ear. "I knew I could be a hero before, but now? I have the potential to be the number two!" The boy smiled, happy for the former villain, but something had peaked his curiosity. "Why only the number two?"

"Well because you're gonna be number one silly" she responded with a smile. The two continued to scale rooftops and even began sparing in the air. For Himiko, it wasn't all that hard as she was extremely agile and could easily maneuver around in the air. For Izuku, it was a new experience. He hadn't really had to learn to do it, so it was nice training for him.

They landed on a near by rooftop to catch their breaths. "Hey Himiko, we should probably head back. I want to teach you a few things about One for All." There was no response. He turned around to see Himiko was gone. "Aw shi-" he was cut off when he heard a loud yell from a man and the sound of concrete breaking. Then, Himiko shot up with a girl in her arms.

"Himiko! You can't just kidnap children!" She looked  at the boy with a serious face, one that was rare for her. He instantly was concerned. He took a look at the girl. She was shaking...

"P-please... don't h-hurt me!" She was fighting to get out of Himiko's arms. "W-woah!" Himiko couldn't hold on to her and the girl fell out of of her arms, running to Izuku. She jumped into his arms and held on for dear life. "D-don't let her take me!" The boy was concerned. "Hey.. no one is going to hurt you. I promise" the girl looked up with tears in her eyes. "Y-you're a hero right?" Izuku nodded. "T-then why are you with a villain?"

He looked at the girl. "What..? How'd you know..." he looked at Himiko. "I've seen her before. It was about a week before the day when everything bad happened. I don't know why she was involved with the 8 precepts of death, but it couldn't have been for good. Wait.. there's no way she'd recognize me at this point in time. So that means she's in the same situation as us!"

he took the information he had just revived to try to determine his next course of action. "Hey Eri was it?" The girl nodded. "I want you to understand that Himiko isn't a bad person. She's actually a hero now." Eri was conflicted. She trusted this boy, but couldn't bring herself to trust the girl. So she clung to him.

"Would you like to come with us?" The girl looked at him. Before stuttering out "w-well I don't wanna go back... I don't wanna."

Izuku look at Himiko, with a look of sadness. Then we placed his hand on Eri's head, beginning to rub her hair to comfort her. "Eri, it's ok. You never have to go back. And if they come for you, I'll protect you. So let it out. It's ok."

The girl in his arms began to hiccup at first, then that turned into full on sobs. The entire time, he stood there, comforting her by rubbing her hair and whispering that it would be alright. Soon she passed out, and he and Himiko began heading back to UA.

"So what are we gonna do with her?" As they approached, they changed out of our hero outfits and began walking through the halls. "We'll tell Nezu, he'll know what to do.

———————————————————————————

"Raise her yourself." The two stood in shock. "I'm sorry sir, but what? I mean isn't it a bit much? We just started school, and now you're telling me that we-"

"Izuku Midoriya, I think we both know that is a lie. You see, I am well aware of these time travel adventures and I am even aware as to why they are happening. Someone is planning something big, and they are keen to get rid of all their biggest threats and replacing them with a weaker version. From your reaction, I take it we come from different points in time. I'll have you know that I come from a time where you are a 3rd year. So clearly I know what is best and what isn't. That will be all, run along now and have a happy Father's Day!"

The two left in shock simply stood up and walked out. From the shadows, Aizawa stepped up. "So how much of that was actually true?"

Nezu laughed. "About 90 Percent. I just hope if I give him fatherly duties now, it will prevent him from having them later." Aizawa looked at him.

"You're joking, right?

Nezu said nothing. Just stared up at him with a smile on his face.

"You're joking... right?"

———————————————————————————