"Mommy".Eun and Eunhi yelled and ran towards me.I crouched down to their level. They hugged me tightly and I hugged them back.They pulled away and eun said "Mommy u look so beautiful".

And I smiled widely and patted his head while saying "Aw thank you and u look handsome too".
"And me". Eunhi asked while pouting.'Omg so cute'.i thought to myself.

"Aw ur my cutie pie". I said ruffling her hair softly. "Ahem Ahem". Kai and others said sarcastically. "Yah are you all are disturbing our  movement". I said while glaring at them.

"Oh dear we're getting late to amusement park for ur kind info."
Sehun said while jealous can be clearly heard in his voice .I ignored that and started to move out followed by everyone.

{This is the vehicle u picked}

Me kai and kids rode bike and others in the car

Me kai and kids rode bike and others in the car. We reached our destination and it looked like:

As we entered park I started to run with kids like a child

As we entered park I started to run with kids like a child. We heard them yell "Yah be careful". But we didn't care we ran and started to ride all rides.

After 2 hours we stopped near a bench and sat there. "Mommy today is the best day". Eunhi said resting her head on my lap and layed her body on bench.

"Aw then you'll be enjoying ur life like this forever and I'll make u feel happy".I said staring at her cute little face.

"Eun....What happened why are being quiet.Is there something wro-". Before I complete my words I heard him sniffing.My eyes widen and I gasped.

Before I say anything he hugged me and said "Thank you for coming and saving us.This is the first time I saw eunhi happy.Thank you so-".I interupted him by saying

"Don't thank me never and ever cause from when I u both came into my life from then onwards ur my responsibility.So just enjoy k!!".

He just hummed and kept quiet. "C'mon eun and eunhi we should get going others will be scared if we stay here for long". I said getting up from bench and we started walking.

"Heyyyyyyyyy".Sana shouted and I was suprised to see her.I mean a cool attitude from her than before.
She panted heavily and eun asked

" Noona A-are u o-ok?". Sana widen her eyes and asked "Did u call me noona??". "Ye-yeah". Eunhi
answered inplace of eun.

"Any problem with that sana?". I asked her raising my eyebrows.
"Not...Not...No...There isn't any but it's a different feeling since none called me 'noona' So....". Sana said fiddling her hands.

"Oh C'mon they are waiting". She said and started to walk. "C'mon kiddos we'll get going." I said and started to walk holding their hands.

"Daddy" Yelled eun and eunhi and started to run towards kai. 'Wtf they are calling him dad'. I thought and shouted "Yah run slowly you'll may get hurt". But they didn't even bother me and ran towards him hugged him

"Yah why are they calling u dad?
huh!".We all asked him at a him making him go red. "Yah they requested me that they'll be calling me dad.But I told it's wrong but they attacked me with those faces". He explained calmly.

"But everyone will think u and y/n are real couple and parents of kiddos". BamBam said with disgusted face.

" I agree". Sehun said "me too". Suho said agreeing with Sehun. While kai was blushing mess.He looked like reddish tomato.

"Let's just leave it cause as if my babies want to call him like that then I'm fine.If they are happy I'm happy.Mkay". I said winking to eun and eunhi.

We started walking and suddenly eunhi and eun started running and said "Mom Dad catch us if u can."
Then we heaed people near us saying

"Woah they are a couple". " But they look so young yet they have 2 kids". Me and kai exchanged glances and I noticed kai started blushing.

I said "Aish". and facepalmed myself and we started running and catched them.We went to parking lot and started going back to mansion.

We entered mansion and everyone went to their rooms.I showered them and made them eat and they went to our room and slept.

I freshed up and took an apple and ate it." Sana".I called her as she is going upstairs.She stopped in her way."What happened y/n?" She asked me facing me.

"I'm sorry...For doing that u know.I mean for being touchy with him and being over reactive towards him.It's just I only have habit of skinship with woozi.I just feel him as my own brother but not any other rela-".

I was interupted by sana hugging me and she said " It's okay...I'm just being jealous and over reactive from now on I'll try not to be Jealous.And let's forget this hm".

"Uff... problem solved chapter closed now c'mon I'm sleepy". Sana said while climbed my back and we went to our room and i layed sana slowly on bed and saw she slept already.

"Hm this is one of the tiring day but I enjoyed more today". I said to myself and layed on bed beside my buns and slowly drifted to deep deep slumber.

Hey guys!!!How are u all?Hope u like it.Stay tune,Stay healthy.With lots of love💜