"Anything I can help with?" Unless you know a cure for a sickness that scientist cant seem to cure no. "No, I'm good really. Just work and stuff it's not practically to film anymore." I say which was only half a lie. "Right." "I was thinking maybe we could go surfing later this week." "You know how to surf?" "I mean yeah." I said confused looking over at him through my sunglasses. "Why does everyone know how to surf?" "Because we've been on hoilday and learnt how to surf?" I questioned. "Do you not know how to surf?" "No I do. I just thought I can impress everyone with how good I am." I laughed loudly. "You're the biggest loser ever." "Who is?" Ian questioned coming over with Kat. "Paul." "You." Paul and I say in Unison. 

They sit down with us. "I think Luna's killed Chris." Kat says looking out a the sea. I follow her gaze. Chris had disappeared and luna was looking around. And Luna was pulled under. I laugh loudly. "You're going to pay for that Woods." She said after resurfacing Chris was already swimming away. "I better go break that up." I say standing up. "I'll come." Ian said putting his camera down. 

We ran down the beach. Well I ran he chased after me telling me he was going to throw me in. I reached the water and when it was deep enough I dived under to swim away. Ian had grabbed my foot but I kept trying to swim away. We made it to Luna and Chris and I climbed on Luna's back. "Stop killing our friends boyfriend." I tell her laughing. "He pulled my under my hair got wet." "You're in the sea it's not gonna staydry you idiot." i say laughing. "Well. Shut up." She threw me off her back so I went under the water. When I went under I turned over quickly to my front and swam off from her because this is the start of the resurface and dunk game that I hated. When I felt like I was a good distance away I emurged from the water. "I'm not playing that game." I warn her. 

We splash about in the sea like 10 year olds for a while until we were called for dinner. And like my mother Nina met me at the edge of the water with a towel and wrapped me in it. "Thanks." I say pintching it closed as I walked. I have no clue why she did that but it was sweet. Despite the hot weather I still get cold when I come out of water so I appreciated it. 

We ate lunch on the deck watching the sea making small waves. We spoke about utter shit and honestly i tuned out this veggie burger was too good for me to listen. "Enjoying that?" Luna nudged. I nodded taking another bite. "I can tell." She giggled. I shrugged an continued to eat. "So me and Bella were talking earlier and we were thinking of doing Surfing later this week?" Paul asked. "YESS!" Everyone roared. 

We continued to plan the surfing day, everyone seemed super excited for it.  After lunch me and kat were on clean up duty as Candice and Nina cooked us dinner. I didn't mind I needed a minute out of the sun. We both downed a bottle of water whilst we washed the dishes and cleaned up from the cooking process. 

We both decided to stay inside after that knowing everyone would be coming in to get ready for tonight, instead of fighting for one of four showers we thought we'd get a head start and wash of all the salt water. Once I was nice and clean I just put an oversized t-shirt on and a pair of shorts and sat out on the deck on one of the sun chairs and took a nap under the shade of the sun umbrella. 

As the sun began to set more of us went inside. I got a head start on my hair and make-up.  I got changed and remembered to pick up a hoodie as it gets cooler in the night. We wasn't going anywhere too fancy just some place to grab dinner and a few drinks. I knew everyone was tired so I doubt we'd be out too late so I didn'tsee the point in getting all dressed up to just come home in two hours after we've eaten.