Seo Joon laughed."You finally realized!"he asked in amusement.

"No.That's impossible"she whispered shaking her head."y-you are not even Lee--"

"Oh come on Deoksim.You are a freaking NIS  member.You should know about this well.Criminals don't show their hidden cards until it is their time"he whispered the last part getting closer to her ear."And yes.I'm that hidden card.His biological son who used his mother's surname to hide himself from the world"

She never knew it.She worked for Byunhun for so many years but she never guess it.How can she guess when she was named as his daughter.Also Mark Lee as his son.

Now it all makes sense.Seo Joon saved Byunhun from the jail.He hide his father and appeared as a gentleman infront of the society.Who will believe he will do such a thing.He bought this university and continued his father's mafia business. He had allies in police department and no one put a finger on this university matters.Even professors were threatened to not say a word in outside.No one had the power to go against his power.

And it seems like Byunhun didn't lose.He had a back up.Such a cunning brain to hide his own son and got done his all dirty business again.

"Wanna see your family? Let me take you to them"

That's all Sol-ah heard.Everything went black after a sudden strong pain on her head.

She opened her eyes only to see herself in an abundant building. It was dark.But suddenly, a light lit up revealing her surrounding more.It was an old building. She wasn't sure where it is,but she knew that it is somewhere far from Seoul city.

Then her eyes caught something which made her breath hitch.Her brothers and father.Hanging on chains which were fixed to the ceiling.Their legs touched the ground.But their hands were hanging. They were all unconscious with a lot of cuts in their faces.

For a moment,she couldn't breath.She doubted if it is a nightmare or not.

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes.He gasped seeing his sister on the ground already staring at them."S-Sol-ah"

His whisper made others to open their eyes.They widened their eyes seeing her sitting on the floor.Her head was bleeding. Blood was flowing to the side of her face.

"My baby"Mr.Kim whispered and tried to release himself but groaned in pain.

"D-Did they bring y-you too?"Hoseok asked feeling scared for her life.

Sol-ah slowly stood up.She couldn't bear to see their injured bodies. She had seen so many blood and worse injuries but she never could bear to see even a small injury on their bodies.

And her brothers and father understood her situation.

"Princess,w-we are okay.Don't worry.Please stay focus"Jin managed to whisper.

She was in the verge of crying.Suddenly a screen appeared on the wall infront of them.It showed a video.

[Triggering warning⚠ ]

The very video which can destroy Deoksim again and again into pieces.She stumbled backwards feeling the exact same feeling crawling into her body.

She knew Byunhun is a sick man but never knew he did it.He had taken a video of the day he raped her.

Boys and her father were terrified. Their whole bodies went numb.They only had heard about the stories of her misery.But never got to see what it really looks like.It destroyed their whole world.

A tear escaped from Mr.Kim's eye.He saw what her daughter went through. He saw what a hell he pushed her into in order to make them alive.At the very exact moment,he thought it was better to die than seeing her life turning into a hell.

'Ahhhh!leave me!let me go!!please no!!'

Jungkook cried loudly screaming to stop the video."STOP IT!I BEG YOU!P-PLEASE!"he closed his eyes tightly.

Yoongi was numb. Silent tears left from his eyes.

Namjoon tried hard to breath feeling suffocated.It was killing him.

On the other hand,the loudest one in the family, hoseok, he was frozen.He didn't open his eyes.

Taehyung and Jimin were the same as Jungkook.

Sol-ah?she was going weak.Just the way Byunhun wanted.He knew what she is capable of.This is the only way he could weaken this girl.

Sol-ah fell to the ground holding her head.Her body was trembling. "Stop it.p-please"she whispered not wanting to see anymore. It is a terrible nightmare.

She laid on the ground curling into a ball.She covered her ears and closed her eyes."no please.D-Don't"

She felt a hand on her head.She knew this touch.It was disgusting. She quickly backed away with wide eyes.

In front of her,was non other than him.Lee Byunhun.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon.

Vote and comment!