As your face slowly turned red, her classmates glared jealously at her. 

Todoroki, on the other hand didn't think any of it, his form facing away as a hint of red could be seen on his cheeks.  He thought your body suited that costume, every curve was hugged by the fabric, while your smooth looking skin shined in the sun. 

He didn't want to cause a scene, but Bakugou felt that way too. Except with a little more jealousy of course. 

Noticing how short your crop top is, he just wanted to hide your exposed chest from everyone else. 

It made him sick how perverted people can be. 

'Dumbass...why d-did you have to choose that?!' he thought, his Jaw locking from the sudden praises you were getting. 

"What does it do?!" Uraraka asked, suddenly getting closer as her costume showed her curves as well. 

Blushing more and more, you backed up slowly, suddenly running into a stiff body. 

"Hey (Y/n)! Your costume looks pretty cool! Suits you well!" A soothing voice stated, immediately backing away to give you space. 

Kirishima smiled down at you, making yourself feel slightly better. 

Giving him a smile too, you bowed. "Thank you Kiri. I like yours as well, so manly!" you praised, sticking your Tongue out, making his cheeks red also. 

"Thanks! I-It was designed after red riot himself. If you think of it, I-It's kind of stupid-"

"I don't think so." 

He paused from your sudden words, his eyes widening with your answer. "R-Really?" he asked, having your head nod. 

"I think it's amazing that you have someone look up to. This costume I designed, made me think of home and what my mom used to wear when she went to battle. So no, it's not stupid." you explained, making Kiri suddenly smile again. 

He surprised you, bringing you into his strong arms as he gave you a loving hug.  "Thank you (Y/n)."

Taking a deep breath, you hugged him back, which made Bakugou scoff and face away.

'Your supposed to do that when I praise you fur face.' he thought, annoyed that his 'best friend.' did that. 

Letting go, you held up a peace sign. "No problem Ei." you blurted the Nickname, making him chuckle while ruffling your main. 

"I AM HERE!!!" A booming voice yelled, making the students turning in the direction of All Might.

Everyone started to grow happy, as you didn't think of it. 

Where you the only one who knew he was teaching? Sighing, you just shrugged it off. 

"Hope you're ready to return to our lessons!" he added, making you feel suddenly tired. 

'I don't wanna.' you thought, suddenly leaning against Karishma's body, as Bakugou looked from the other side of you. 

"Today it's hero basic Training. Feels like I haven't seen you in a while! Especially you Young (Y/n)!" he faced, making you lazily wave.

He noticed your costume, how revealing it was as his cheeks hinted pink, but covered it well. Soon, he quickly changed the subject. 

"Well, welcome back. Now then. Listen carefully for what's in store." he ordered, making a yawn escape your mouth. 

Bakugou's eyes looked your way, his head not moving as he saw how tired your body suddenly is.

'The hell is wrong with her?' he thought, seeing you yawn lightly again. You're body was still leaning on Kirishima, as he didn't mind keeping you a hold for just a moment.