Everyone were in the same condition as Anjali was in when she first saw them at the doorstep .  Lav hugged Khushi  tightly while NK hugged Arnav . Lav then went to Arnav and hugged him while NK did the same with Khushi . Their hugging session came to an end when they heard mami speak .

Mami :(with disgust) Hello Hi Bye Bye !! Sasuma (Mother-in-law) ... I got it now that why Arnav went to this chudail (Khushi) again !! You know why ?? (Nani looked at her curiously) Arey ... when he is offered by buy one get one free offer than why will he not go to this Phati-Saadi again ... (looking at everyone's confused faces)

 Humra Matbal gharbali aur baharbali ek hi offerz mein mille toh koun mana karega aisan offerz ko ?? Aap dekh nahi rahi kaise apni khud ki wifez k saame kisi aur ladki jo uki ex-girilfiriend hai uka hugz diya aur uke wifez ne toh usse kuch kaha bhi nahi ... toh hua na buyz one getz one feree ?? Ek se shaadi karo aur dusri khud ba khud aa jayegi . 

(I mean ... when you get a wife as well as a girlfriend in one offer than who will not take it ?? Did you not see ... he just hugged a girl who is his ex-girlfriend and his wife did not even say anything .. So it became na buy one get one free offer ?? Marry one and other will come running to you herself . )

Khushi :(with rage) You really don't need to think about these things Mrs.Raizada ... It doesn't suit you as well . I am here .... fit and fine ... to think about these things . (in a warning tone) And ya next time you interfere in my , my husbands and my friends life then you will find yourself begging right in front of this mansion . Get that ??

Arnav : Forget it Khushi !! Let them talk whatever they want how does it matter ??

Lav : Yes Khush ... its okay ... anyway if you are thinking that I am feeling bad about this than forget it ... Only your's , Arnav's and NK's words will affect me and no one else's .

Khushi : Hmm ... okay !! (glaring at Manorama) And you ... stay in your limits otherwise (pointing towards the door) out of MY house .... RIGHT NOW !!!

Manorama as well as everyone including Aakash and Payal looked scared by her this avatar . She was always sweet and caring whenever they went to London ... they saw her this avatar for the first time in life ... and were literally sweating ... whereas NK , Lav and Arnav were trying hard to control their inner-bursting laugh seeing the frightened faces of THE RAIZADA'S .

[hahahahahahahahaha .... how much to laugh .... bechare THE RAIZADA'S beghi billi ban gaye ( THE RAIZADA'S turned into a scared cat) just imagine their faces ... full with sweat ... scared eyes ... gulping . Hahahahhahaha .... hope God give energy to these three friends (Arnav,Lav,NK) to control their laugh who are actually witnessing THE RAIZADA'S getting scared of THE GREAT INDIAN WARRIOR , their bholi bhali Khushi (poor innocent Khushi) ] 

NK :(composing himself) Khushi calm down ... well I had a gift for you .... you know from this gift the people living here can also always remember WHO is the OWNER of this house and they will think before they speak .... you know ??

Khushi :(forgetting everything and squealing like a little kid) Gift ?? Wow .... where is the gift ?? what is it ?? I cannot see anything in your hands ... then where is it ?? (getting little sad) Are you joking ?? But why would you joke when you know how much I like gifts ?? ... but still .... Okay fine I will not think that you joked in such a sensitive topic .... but tell me na where is the gift ?? Is it outside ?? Or in your bag ... or someone is bringing the gift ?? (with anger when he didn't reply) [Well bechara NK ... he did not even get a second to reply as Khushi was speaking in a rocket speed ... whenever he opened his mouth to say something ... she beat him in that and started her chattering again ... but what to do ?? She is sankadevi na?? ] You monster , devil , fraud , insensitive person .... how dare you joke in such a sensitive topic with me ?? How could you hurt me with such a sensitive topic ?? [*sarcastically* Well yea .... the most sensitive topic of the world award goes to .... guys tell the answer ... who is the winner ?? I cannot hear it ??? .... yes .... you are right the award for the most sensitive topic of the world goes to .... to ... yes ... it goes to GIFT .... *applauds* ... well done gift ... I am very proud of you !! *faking tears* Today you made my head go high .... from now I can have my head held high ... all because of you ... I am so so so damn proud of you ] 

NK :(speedily) Time please !!

Khushi :(confused) Huh??

NK : Please ... give me time to speak meri maa ... then you can talk as much as you want ... please !!

Arnav , Lav , Aakash and Payal chuckled seeing NK's condition and Khushi's so-called-sensitive-topic as well as her childishness while others were least interested . NK was going to speak something when the door bell rang . He sighed in relief .

NK :(looking at Khushi) Your gift came !!

Khushi :(Again squealing like a kid) Kyaa!! Wow ... (frowning) Then why are you standing like a statue here go get the gift .

NK sighed and went to open the door while Anjali was relieved that Khushi forgot about her in all this . NK opened the door , took the gift and signed the paper given by the opposite person before closing the door and going towards Khushi .

NK :(handing her the gift) Here ... take this !!

Khushi :(already opening the gift wrapper) What is in this??

NK : Open and see !!

Khushi : Ok !! 

She opened the gift wrapper and saw two big frames inside it and squealed already loving the content .

FRAME 1

FRAME 2

FRAME 2

Khushi : Arey waah !! This is so pretty . (hugging NK excitedly) Thank You !!!

NK : Mention not !! I know I am the best !! (raising his colors)

Lav :(hitting his arm playfully in his arm) Dramebaaz !!

NK : Thanks !!

Lav rolled her eyes at him while Arnav smiled seeing their bond . This is called a real family where there is love , care , support , trust , playfulness and last but not the least happiness . And this IS his real family whom he loves a lot .

********************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED .....

So here I end this part ... How was it ?? Please please please VOTE and COMMENT , if you like it . I just wanted to show the love these four friends have for each other . The punishment starts from the next update ... I mean Shyam and Anjali's punishment and don't worry I will make them get punished in the best way possible ... first by Khushi and then Arnav ... PLEASE FOLLOW FOR MORE ... Till then STAY SAFE AND HAPPY ...

LUV

AAYUSHI 

2479 WORDS......