Ep 0.3 - King of Shadows

Start from the beginning

"Ow.", Zane says while the others groan.

The Ninja then head to the Floating Ruins to collect the Nunchucks of Lightning. Getting to the top, Zane looks over edge to see the Skulkin following them. 

"We're being followed.", Zane alerts the others. 

"Now let's go!", Jay yells. 

The Ninja climb to the top of a ruin attached to the ground by a chain.

Jay spots the Nunchucks of Lightning and reaches for it, "Heh, alright!"

As Jay was about to leave, the Lightning Dragon appears out of nowhere. Jay instinctively jumps off the ruin with the support of his gliders while his fellow comrades follow suit. Upon seeing the Ninja escape, Samukai laughs evilly as things are going according to plan.

---

*Author's Note*

This next part of the Ninja journey to collect the Kusarigama (I decide to use this name instead of Chain Scythe but they're the same weapon, just a different name) of Wind is based on the Bosh Kala Shrine from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and I'm also gonna use the name. I'm gonna change it up but the idea is kinda the same. *I do not own the shrine that is mention or the game itself, it belongs to its rightful owner(s).*

---

The Ninja adventure up a mountain in Ninjago to find the Bosh Kala Shrine. When they make it to the top of the mountain, they are meet with strong winds and spot a glowing figure in the distance. Making their way through the harsh winds, they're able to make out the glowing figure as the shrine. The Ninja open the doors and enter the shrine.

In front of them are stairs that lead them to the second floor. Jay takes a step on the stairs, ticking noise can be heard. (M/n) quickly grabs Jay and pulls him towards him before the stairs are replaced with spikes.

"Ah!", Jay screams and jumps into (M/n) arms.

"Interesting. It appears the place is set with booby-traps. I wonder what's gonna be waiting for us at the end?", Zane states. 

"Looks like the guy who put the weapon here is a fan of booby-traps.", (M/n) chuckles, still holding Jay. Noticing the position they're in, Jay jumps out of (M/n) arms and nervously chuckles, being embarrassed. 

"Lets finding another way to get to the second floor and watch out for any possible booby-traps.", Cole directs. 

The Ninja split up to look for another entrance. Minutes go by and no luck. 

Kai speaks up, "Ugh. We're never gonna find it, and time's running out-ACK!" He was leaning against the wall until he went through it.

"Looks like he found it!", (M/n) shouts to the others, running in the direction where Kai was last seen.

The other Ninja follow (M/n) through the wall and go into another room, with Kai on the floor. As Kai gets up, the Ninja notice a platform and behind it was a huge fan connected to the wall, blowing gusts of wind. Following the winds current, they see a platform across from them and a wide, steep, gap is what's separating them. The Ninja each take turns flying the current with their gliders. The Ninja make it to the platform and see a statue of a person sitting on a stand. On the stand, the Kusarigama of Wind lies there. 

(M/n) reaches for it and was about to leave until the ground beneath him collapses. (M/n) was about to fall into a pit of spikes but Cole manages to catch him in the nick of time. As Cole brings him up to his level, the shrine starts to collapse. The ninja glide their way back to the platform and leave the room. Running out of the shrine, the shrine then collapses. The Ninja take a breath before going back to Sensei Wu.