Chapter 2

Aries: We're both busy. I know that. And I am sorry. By the way, how are you? I miss you.

He texted.
...after two months of not hearing anything from each other.

I am very shocked to know that he texted me again. I thought everything will be erased. I thought, I need to forget our almost 3 years friendship. And here he is, saying he missed me.

-Flashback-

Jane, my best friend since elementary betrayed me. She accused me of stealing her money when I don't need money 'cause I have enough here and that's not my nature. After being scolded by our principal and after receiving a low grade from my values teacher which pulled my grades down and brought me to the second rank, I've found out that she did all of that because she said she was jealous and insecure about me.

That time, I feel so lost.
My mom and dad got into an argument because of business and me.
My crush also asked his crush to go out with him.

And I think, I am alone.
I have no one beside me.

I asked God to give me a stranger to talk to. Just someone who will listen to all my dramas in life, my foolish and ridiculous stories and my illusions. I wished I will meet that person right away so that I'll be able to burst out this overwhelming feeling.

I didn't eat. Even though ate shiela, our helper knocked at my door for so many times. I have no appetite to eat anything. What's the use of eating? If I am alone now and lost.

Seems like my dark room become bright when the spotlight turns to my cellphone. I've got a good idea. What if I try to text a random number and if he or she is interested, then we can talk to each other. I know it's not easy but I'll be careful.

First try. Second try and even third try. I've failed. Some threatened to report my number and some are old people.

When I was about to give up because my fifth try doesn't have a replied yet, Good heaven! The person replied at me.

Me: I am feeling lost and drowned with my own thoughts. Have no one by my side. Wished I have someone to talk to.

Unknown: We're on the same page here.

Me: Then can you lend me some time to read all the things that I have to say? I'll do the same to you.

Unknown: Sure. What's your story?

Since that day, we became text mates. As friends of course. We know each other's stories, hobbies, likes and dislikes. We know each other's birthdays and everything. We know each other's address too. But we didn't include our true names in order to be safe.

I called him aries, he calls me leona. Because his zodiac sign was aries while mine is leo. When we found out our compatibility, we were so happy because aries and leo are compatible to each other.

When one is sad, one comforts the other. We were there through ups and down, through victory and failures. We never left each other side even though we haven't seen each other face yet. We have decided to meet up when we really miss each other. But now that we have business to attend to, updating each other is enough.

His message is enough. It makes me comfortable. When he says, "*sending virtual hugs*" I just laugh but I want to hug him too.

He know me well. Aries.

But one day...
Aries: I'm sorry, leona. But I think I can't talk to you for a long time since I'll be very busy for the next days and months. I'll try to reach you out, okay? I miss you, lioness. Take care.