𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

(Y/N) had met with the Seven Deadly Sins after she met Merlin. Merlin and (Y/N) became best friends over the course of 5 months. They were almost inseparable. Then Merlin introduced her family of 7 to ( Y/N) and they welcomed her with open arms, or at least in the beginning they did.

(Y/N) Pov:

"Ugh, can someone turn off the sun?" I asked nobody since I had just woken up from my state of unconsciousness. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. Merlin told me that she wanted to introduce me to some of her close friends so I need to get ready. First up is brushing my teeth. I can't deal with stinky breath. Not mine and certainly not anyone else's. After I had finished brushing my teeth I did everything that followed my morning routine. Merlin told me she would be here by the time I eat lunch so I can get dressed in peace and do the things I have to do. I walked to my closet and grabbed a tight, (P/C) long sleeved shirt with some ( P/C) leather pants. I don't need to impress anyone so I will go in casual clothes. Nobody would look at me anyway.

One hour later

While washing the dishes I heard three knocks on my door."Coming!"  I yelled. It was most likely my beautiful best friend Merlin. She's gorgeous and I feel honored to be able to be her friend. I ran to the door and opened it to come face to face with a dark haired beauty. " Hey lin, is it time to go?" I asked curiously. " Yes it is, You are ready right?" She asked. " yeah I am, I'm excited to meet your friends, hopefully they can accept me too." I said hopeful. The last time I tried to socialize with my people it didn't go so well. " They will, just like I did about half a year ago." She said with a smile on her pink lips. " Now that I think about it Lin that seems like a really long time ago." "It does doesn't it" " yeah, chile anyways when will we get to this Boar Hat place ?" " About three hours" she said as if it was nothing. " Your kidding, I cant even run for 15 seconds and you think I'll walk for three hours? I love you Merlin but your crazy." Her smile widened and then she said " I am messing with you love, I will teleport us there." " Thank the food in my kitchen for your powers Lin." She chuckled and opened a portal so that we could go in. " This will lead take us to the Boar Hat and then you will meet the friends I consider family." I then got serious and said " When we get there I need to ask you something important Merlin." She looked at me and said, " hopefully I have the asnwer you are looking for (Y/N)." Then we both walked into the portal. When we took the first step we were transported to a bar and the portal closed.

" Heyya Merlin, who do you have there?"

Authors note
Im sorry if this is trash I just wanted to have fun and write a fanfic 😭 , hopefully I dont forget to keep updating with new chapters and ideas. Also the main characters love interests are
Ban
King
Gowther
And no one else unless people ask me to add another male cause this is a Male Seven Deadly Sins fanfic. I dont know much about this anime since im only in season two but umm ima try to make it as good as possible but it wont go with the animes storyline , there will be different enemies and different places along with different races. Thats all , if you read this chapter THANK YOU 😭