"Hyung, eat up! You haven't eaten since the morning." Jihyun whined, convincing his taehyung to eat up. And when taehyung refused, jihyun took a spoon and started feeding taehyung not caring if they were in front of elders. Jimin smiled, scooting away from the couple and near to jungkook, his alpha.

"Yoongi, your brothers have found their partners. And I accept both-" Jimin's father started but couldn't finish as

"Really?!" Both taehyung and jungkook bursted out in unison.

"Yes, but now I think I shouldn't?" Jimin's father said and immediately both of them fell back to their polite selves. But the happiness didn't settle down so quick. Jungkook wanted to just jump on jimin so did taehyung on Jihyun. But they can't.

"So when will you find your partner, yoongi?" Jimin's father finally asked making Yoongi choke on his drink.

"Dad, I........already have a partner." Gasps left everyone's mouth as Yoongi said that. They have never heard of anyone Yoongi was dating or been with. Who was this?

"Can I ask who? Or are you planning to surprise me like Jimin and Jihyun did?" He asked further, taking a sip of the traditional Korean wine. Jimin and Jihyun ducked their heads low as their father mentioned that. They really did surprise their father like that.

"It's jung Hoseok. Jungkook's manager." Yoongi said casually, still chewing on his food. While both jimin and jungkook choked on nothing but air.

"Really? Hoseok? When did you meet him? I don't remember you two being friends or anything?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook, you know nothing. When I was in Japan, we already had a relationship and till now we are dating. Long distance relationship." Yoongi emphasized, smiling at the frown on Jungkook's forehead.

"And I am planning to marry him bro. This fall." Yoongi announced making everyone choke except him.

"Are you kidding me? So early? And before me? No you can't. Jimin let's get married!" The alpha exclaimed childishly making the omega and the others laugh. A childish challenge made jungkook say that. The challenge being who will get married first.

Jungkook smiled seeing everyone smile contentedly. It really felt just like before, just one difference, he had jimin with him in a different way than before.

~~~~

"I am glad your father accepted me. He was creepy to be honest. He wasn't like that 17 years back." Jungkook said, walking down the way with jimin by his side, they reached Jungkook's home minutes ago and were now walking from the parking lot to the building.

"He became like that after mom died. Trust me he isn't like that. He just acts tough." Jimin chuckled leaning down on Jungkook's shoulder, their intertwined hands squeezing each other, with content smiles adoring their faces.

"I got to know that." Jungkook said with a snicker.

Their giggling came to a halt as soon as they entered the huge apartment that belonged to jungkook. Their sat Jungkook's family on his huge white sofa with expressions that were hard to read, or maybe those expressions were new.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked in a rather firm voice, pulling Jimin's small frail body into his. Jungkook's mother rose from the chair, came forward and handed jungkook a paper.

Jungkook stared at his mother's face confusingly and then gazed at his brother and father who had the same expression and their eyes glued on the paper on Jungkook's hand. Jungkook assumed it to be the paper he asked them to sign. So he slowly untangled his hand from jimin and opened the brown envelope slowly with his almost freezing fingers.

Slowly jungkook read through everything the paper said, each and every word carefully. His eyes squinted, hands trembled slightly, and after he finished reading he looked up at his family who were now standing right in front of him with their guilt struck face.

"What is the meaning of this?" His voice came out weaker than he expected, and seeing those familiar faces with gloomy expressions weren't helping his anxiety.

A Case file for child abuse of jungkook by Jeon family.

"We want punishment for what we have done. And our doings were lawfully wrong so law has complete right to punish us. We will file this case tomorrow, we just need your sign. The company will be yours along with all the properties of jeons. You don't have to share. We will repay for our wrong doings by staying in the jail. Jungkook please sign this-"

Mrs jeon couldn't finish his words, jungkook threw himself on his mother, hugging her tightly and crying on her shoulder, sobbing and hiccuping as he tried to form words.

"No, never! I will not let you go to jail! Never mom! Don't do this! I have forgiven you. Stop doing this. Let's leave the past and start a new beginning. But not like this. I will get nothing by doing this. I am sorry mom. Please don't do this." Jungkook cried harder, Mrs Jeon couldn't believe what she heard.

Jungkook forgave them?

Tears flowed down her rosy wrinkly cheeks as she wrapped her frail arms around her son's back, hugging him closely.

Jungkook's  father and brother joined the duo, resulting in a group hug.

"I am sorry, jungkook. I am sorry, son." Jungkook's father cried out, embracing his son with all his heart.

"I forgive you." Jungkook muttered, Jonghyun was crying too, his arms wrapped around Jungkook's back, he really was sorry.

To have their son join the family again was a big achievement.

"Why are you standing there, son in law? Come here!" Mrs Jeon pulled jimin into their group hug, giggling as jimin stumbled but landed perfectly in Jungkook's arms. All of them giggled, hugging each other closely and totally forgetting about that chapter of their lives.

After all it was a new beginning.

Which they all deserved.

________________________

Three more chapters to go!

Hope y'all liked it!

I purple you!

And any anime weebs here?

Bye!💜