FLASHBACK-

6 year old Nandini was escaping the room seeing Iravati leaving. But when she was leaving, she felt like someone held her wrist. She turned to see Iravati and gets shocked while Iravati smirked at her.

"Where are you going babygirl?" Iravati asked bending to Nandini with a fake smile.

Nandini snatched her hand from her grip. "I'm going.. You are bad choti maa! You try to poison baba! I hate you! I'll not talk to you ever and complain about you to maa and baba.."

Nandini started leaving when Iravati harshly pulled her back. "Even I hate you too darling and don't want to talk to you but you know na, i can't act rude with the only and beloved princess of Anjumgarh.."

"Leave my hand... I hate you. Leave me" Nandini said trying to release her small hands from her strong grip.

Iravati then took a knife from nearby table and pressed it on her lips. "Shh.. Princess doesn't shout like that Nandini.."

Nandini being a kid got scared and tears welled up in her eyes. Iravati smirked. "Princess, doesn't cry too, they are strong, they don't cry Nandini.." Iravati then removes the knife from her lips.

"You are very bad, I'll ask baba to punish you.." Nandini said with tears filled eyes.

"Awww Princess Nandini is so dumb! I thought you will understand that what I want to tell you by showing you this knife.. But my little doll is so poor to understand it... Okay let me tell you properly.." Iravati then picked Nandini in her arms and makes her sit on the bed.

"See Nandini, if you tell anything about me to your baba or maa then you know what? I'll harm them too and will directly kill them without even giving them poison... And your bhai sa too.." Iravati said in over sweet voice.

"No! You can't kill them! I'll protect them... I won't let you.. You can't do anything.." Nandini remain stubborn.

"Tsk tsk... I don't want to hurt you Nandini, but you are fearless I guess.. So I had to do this.." Iravati then picked the knife again. "You know how much painful it is to die? Wait! Let me tell you..."

Iravati then held Nandini's hand and made a cut on her soft hands with the knife which made the little girl cry. "Is it hurting babygirl.."

"Please don't do it choti maa... It's paining.. Please.." Nandini cried in pain.

"Aww you started crying on just a small cut, now imagine how painful it is when I'll stab your parents and bhai sa directly on their stomach.. It will hurt them na?" Iravati said.

"Answer me Nandini! ANSWER ME!" Iravati yelled at the crying figure. Nandini just nodded crying.

"You don't want them to get hurt right? Then what you have to do to save them... You have to keep your mouth shut. If you even said a word about me to anyone then I'll..." Iravati then made one more cut on her hand making her cry more. "Understand now what you have to do?" Nandini just cried.

"UNDERSTAND!!" Iravati yelled.

"Ye...yess.." Nandini said crying.

"Good, now stop crying okay and don't tell anyone.. Now go and play. Go.. my sweetheart go.. And remember to stay silent otherwise you know na..." Iravati said with a glare scaring Nandini.