STTP5

*click*

I woke up with the capturing sound of the phone. That sound when someone is taking pictures? Yeah.

I opened my eyes to see the Gang taking pictures of me and kookie while we're sleeping and to my surprise we're leaning to each other's shoulders and take note: still sharing the earphones. Ohgod. I suddenly sat up straight causing Jungkook to woke up too.

"Yah! What are you guys doing??" I said half shouted.

"You two look cute together" hoseok said and got back to his doing.

"Yeah i totally agree" Jin oppa also said

"Omg. Gonna post this on school site and all my sns accounts. My dongsaeng lookes cute. Aw ♡" alien oppa said

"Whhaaaaat? Noooo. U can't do that oppa" i said.

"Ooppss. I already did. Haha" Namjoon oppa said.

"But---"

"We're taking off for a few minutes please be ready. Thankyou" I was cut off by the talking plane speaker. Oh good-_-

As we walk off the plane, the fresh air of Jeju welcomes us. Waaaaaahh~!

"Waaaaaaaaaahhh~" V oppa shouted like a retarded seal. Whut? Hahaha. He looks so cute tho. ♡♡♥

Bcs of the strong fresh wind, my hanging blouse is rising.

"Omo omo omo" i said panickly while tryin to put my hanging blouse down. Well i have my inner clothes tho. Haha. Suddenly a jacket was wrapped in my waist to also tie the blouse down, looking at the back I saw kookie. I smiled at him

"Thanks kookie :)" I said

"No problem noona. Let's go" kookie replied.

Woooosh. Atleast no body else saw that my blouse is being rise up by the wind. Hahaha.

After we took a bus, we're finally in our location, there's a white sand beach, a forest and a cave here. It's gonna be exciting~ hahaha. Girls are partnered to girls in their tent so does boys but bcs oppa is kinda "Worried" and "protective" pffftt... he requested that we share in the same tent, the adviser agreed bcs they know that we're siblings. The adviser said PAIR but the 6 idiots oppa over there are all in the same tent and their tent is kinda big. Woah there. Hahaha.

So we will stay here for a week then another week to shop and enjoy our hotel rooms.

1st-2nd day is all about nature activity. And guess what its a group with 4 members and i'm partnered with V oppa, kookie and jhope. Oh nice. /sarcastically/

Fast fast fast forward

Author you are lazy

(A/n: i guess i am. Haha)

It's our last day in this camp.

1st and 2nd day we go to explore the forest, I'm almost lost but nothing serious happened. 3rd and 4th at the cave 5th and 6th at the beach learning something and finally today is the last day. Rest day and bonfire camp. I tretched my arms and open my eyes to see that V oppa isn't here in the tent anymore. So I got out to see the gang cooking breakfast using the woods. Hahaha. Look how cute they are. Haha. I helped them bcs its really obvious that they dont know a thing. Only Jin and Jhope. After kooking we ate and shared it with other kids.

After that we all do what we wants since its our last day they do their own things and the gang decided to swim. So I changed to my swimsuits and put on hanging blouse and  denim shorts.

"Are you done saengie? Come on~" V oppa said waiting for me outside the tent.

I come out from the tent and nodded to him. "Oppa kaja~" i said and we walk like a little kid walking side by side and holding hands and swaying it.

In front of the beach, the gang is already there wearing their shorts and white sando so does V oppa. Except for Jimin, he's topless. Hahaha. Wtf? Pffttt. Well he's sexy tho.

"Yah! Come on faster!" Suga oppa commanded us so we ran to them and when I got there, all of them carried me.

"Yah! Yah! Are you crazy? What are you doing? Yaaaah!! Oppa~!" Theyre still carrying me and I can see that the water is in their waist already.

"Yaaaaaah!!.put me down!! Ajujuju"

"As you wish princess" They answered me.

"Thank god--asdfghjkl!!!!" They threw me in the water wtf? Poor me. Aigoo.

"Yaaaaaaaaaah!!" I shouted at them and they're all laughing /rolls my eyes/ but they suddenly stop laughing and their cheeks are already red. Oh yes my swim suit so i decided to take off my hanging blouse showing my skyblue swimsuit they look like a tomato now. I laughed at them "pfftt... hahahahaahaa" i laughed and V oppa hugged me more like shielding me from the boys' eyes " Yaaaah! Byuntae!" Oppa shouted to the remaining boys. "You guys are byuntae c'mmon" and all of them laughed. So we spent our days there. Building a castle.

Jhope's POV

It's already afternoon and they're building a sand castle. I walked at the seashore and decided to go to the cave. The cave gave me this peaceful feeling when we once got here. I'm loving here. It feels like it's clearing my mind and heart and put it at peace. It gives me hope.

I entered it and stay there for a while sitting at the rock then someone sat beside me, i looked who's that and i saw Jungkook.

"Hyung, I know you still love noona."

"What? Still?" i asked back

"Yeah still. I know that you're together before. Even if we didn't have a chance to meet her. I envy you bcs you have her" he answer me.

"yeah. I ONCE have her" i said empasizing the once. Because she's not mine anymore.

"You still love her hyung" he said.

"Proof?" I asked him back

"I have many" he said

"Spill it" waiting for him to spill it.

"You are jealous at the plane, you kept on looking at us and i can sense that you really wanna exchanged sits but i tease you more by sharing earphones with her. Hahaha." He admit

"What? You evil maknae--" he cutted me off

"And.... after we landed, you also see his blouse blown by a wind right? You want to give your jacket too but unfortunately you put it in your bag and mine was only wrap at my waist so I gave mine faster than you do. And that's my second time teasing you and confirming that you still into her." Jungkook state the fact.

"I think... i am" I said giving up