"Mah Radical Broseph!"

Blueberry sat on the couch in Undyne's lab. He'd been sulking ever since Ink and Dream had left him stranded in the Omega Timeline. Alphys had offered to give Blueberry a cooking lesson, but he refused. He was too emotionally drained from learning about his brother's death, being unable to talk to Error about it, and being stuck far from home. Sure, he was happy to see his old friends, but he missed his new friends, and his new home. They had taken him in when he was homeless, they treated him like family when he was lonely, and he was starting to feel very close to Dust in particular.

Blueberry always felt safe whenever they were together for whatever reason, and he learned to laugh at the hooded skelly's jokes. The effort Dust put into cheering him up was touching, and Blueberry's soul sometimes skipped a beat when Dust flirted with him. He had hoped to tell Dust how he felt one day, but that day seemed like it would never come, now. Not only that, but he and Error would never have their movie marathon. Error would be waiting, not knowing Blueberry was trapped, until he grew bored decide to do something else.

And forget about him.

Tears flowed down his cheekbones at the thought. Would Error really forget about him? Well, he wasn't the only one of his kind out in the multiverse, so why not? There were bound to be countless others like him, so they could easily replace him. He wasn't that special.

His thoughts were interrupted by a skeleton wearing neon colors kicking the door down. His shades read "Boo Yah!" as he did so, but they changed to "Yolo" as he marched up to Blueberry. He stood up and backed away from the stranger as Alphys and Undyne hurried out of the kitchen to see the intruder. Alphys summoned an axe, and was about to decapitate Fresh when the 90's-themed skelly held his hands up in surrender.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, mah radical dudette! I ain't here ta hurt nobody. Da name's Fresh, an' mah freshtacular self and mah lil broseph Cheep have come in peace. Namastè." His shades read "Peace" as he bowed, and Alphys' axe disappeared.

"Explanation. Now!" She said, crossing her arms.

"Aright, mah rad pal, me 'n Cheep-" he pointed to his furby, "here are all up 'n bustin' ya outta here, Blueberry!"

"H-how do you know m-my name?" He asked nervously.

"Eh, mah totes bestie, Error, mighta mentioned ya ta one o' mah furbalicious fuzzballs. They were a bitty-bit suspicious of ya, so's they were gonna all up 'n mess ya up! But, mah broseph, Error, he totally sent 'em packin', so now, mah furbies won't mess wit' ya!"

"O-oh," Blueberry was a bit confused, but at least this guy sounded like he was friends with Error, so he can't be that bad.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight?

"Where is Error?"

"Oh yeah, he's been straight up Error-napped! Yessir, some totes unradical dude who kinda looks like ya has mah brotastic brotato chip locked up in dis dungeon, see? So's Cheep 'n me were wonderin' if ya wanna come wit' us and mess dat guy up and rescue Error broski, ya dig?"

"Of course I'll help!" If Error was in trouble, Blueberry wanted to do everything he can to help rescue him.

"That'd be awesome, mah radical broseph! Lessgo!" He made a portal and waited for Blueberry to follow.

However, Undyne tried to stop him.
"S-sans- er, B-Blueberry, y-you can't t-t-trust him i-i-i-if he's a-a friend of E-Error's. D-don't forget, he's th-the one who d-destroyed our universe a-a-and killed y-your brother-"

"He may have destroyed our universe, but he's my friend!" Blueberry turned away from them.
"He was nice to me, and he and his friends helped me stay strong when I felt like giving up. They treated me like family, and I would do anything for family. So, I'm gonna save Error to return the favor, though I probably never can repay them for their kindness."

With that, he and Fresh headed into the portal, leaving Alphys and Undyne to try and process what just happened.

A few moments later, Dream and Ink showed up. They asked the two female monsters where Blueberry was.

"He left with this freaky 90's-themed guy. Said something about that Error guy's been 'Error-napped,'" Alphys explained.

"I knew it!" Ink exclaimed, surprising everyone with his enthusiasm and how loud he was.
"Did they say where they were going, or who captured Error?"

"I-I think they s-said s-someone who looked like B-Blueberry c-c-captured him." Undyne readjusted her glasses, then continued: "But th-th-they didn't s-say where they w-w-were going."

Ink's face fell, realizing they didn't have any leads. Dream thought for a moment, then shook his head, slamming his fist onto his other hand.
"There's nothing for us to do now, except look go looking for him," he said. "We can't make an AU to lure him out if he's been captured, not to mention the multiverse would probably tear itself apart faster. We'd better start looking."

Ink nodded, and the two guardians went back to the Doodlesphere.

-----------------------------------------------------------

𝐀 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐂𝐲𝐚!