Tenten: "Oh! Sorry (Y/n)! How did you get hurt?" I sigh.

"Mission that was supposed to be C rank turned A rank. Got stabbed by a rogue ninja, got his sword after he was defeated, not by me. And here we are with you bumping into me."

Tenten: "Are you okay?"

"I'm alive aren't I?" I ask a smirk on my face.

Tenten: "Well I have some spare time, wanna hang out instead of me bumping into you then running off?" I smile a little.

"Sure, let me drop these swords off then we can go." She nods and we continue together to my home.

Tenten: "So where did you get your swords? Did you buy them or were they given to you?"

"Well the huge sword on my back was given to me from the rogue ninja I talked about earlier. And the katana was a gift from my dad when I became a Genin." I smile a bit more talking about my swords. "Do you also use weapons?"

Tenten: "Yeah those scrolls I was carrying last time we met were full of them."

"You can do that?!" Tenten giggles at my reaction.

Tenten: "Yes, yes you can." We walk for a couple more minutes conversing with each other.

"Well here we are. Give me a minute to get out of these clothes and put these away and I'll be right back." I rush inside, getting ready in five minutes. "Okay, let's go." Tenten smiles as we walk off. God I hope dad doesn't see this or the teasing will kill me.

Tenten: "I know somewhere we can go. There's a little cafe close to here. Have you been there?"

"Once or twice, I normally go there to read in quiet. Is that where we're going?" Tenten nods in response. I really hope dad doesn't see ANY of this. The walk to the small cafe was calm and quiet. The ring of a bell sounded as I opened the door, Tenten entering first. We sat at a table in the corner of the small cafe. I smiled a little watching a couple of kids play outside.

Tenten: "So tell me about your mission." I turn to her as our drinks we had ordered were placed in front of us, me a coffee, her  a tea.

"Well, it was supposed to be a C rank mission in the Land of Waves for protection until a bridge was completed. We ran into the Demon Brothers before even reaching the Land of Waves. Thankfully, no one was seriously hurt. We arrived by boat, once on land we encountered Zabuza Momochi." I hear Tenten gasp as I pause my story.

Tenten: "Was that his sword?"

"Yeah. Anyway, Kakashi-sensei got trapped in a water prison, so me and the rest of my team had to fight a water clone. I managed to create a distraction allowing a plan to be formed. However, that ended with being impaled on a tree with my katana. I know that we won but I don't really know what happened besides that a Mist tracker ninja quote on quote, "killed" Zabuza. Turns out that tracker ninja was a comrade of Zabuza's named Haku. After some training, we went back to the bridge seeing the workers all knocked out. Zabuza and Haku were there in order to kill Tazuna, the bridge builder we had to protect. Haku trapped my teammate Sasuke in some type of ice mirrors, I only really know my perspective for the next parts. Another teammate named Naruto showed up late since he had used up all his chakra the previous day. He went in to try and help Sasuke, although it would've been better if he stayed outside, the past is the past. Anyway me and Sasuke attempted to break the mirrors with a Fireball Jutsu, only for me to get kicked away by a water clone, courtesy of Zabuza." While I spoke Tenten listened intently to my story. "He had kicked me far enough away that I couldn't see my team. So I had to fight his water clone one on one. The fight was difficult, if the bandages on my shoulder wasn't an indicator of that." Tenten giggles from across the table. "Towards the end of the fight, The Zabuza clone had caught me by the throat as I tried to finish it. It threw my katana at me, intending to end the fight the same way he did before. I managed to catch it, evident by the fact I'm still alive and the bandages on my hand." Tenten giggles at my joke once more. "As the clone went to finish me off, I moved faster than I ever have I managed to de arm the clone, literally." I sigh at Tenten's confused face. "I cut his arm off." I chuckle a little at the small oh that came from her. "Afterward I used his own sword to cut him in half. Well the clone in half. Oh I forgot to mention when the whole shoulder cutting thing happened. Eh, it doesn't matter. Anyway, after my fight I felt an immense power who I still don't know used it. I limped over toward it, Haku had died, and before Kakashi-sensei could kill Zabuza, Gato appeared, the man who hired Zabuza to kill Tazuna. Naruto did a speech thing, Zabuza had a change of heart, and killed a bunch of goons as well as Gato with a kunai in his mouth. And that sums up the mission." I take a sip from my coffee that had gotten cold during the semi-long summary of my mission. "Damn." I sigh but I wasn't going to waste coffee, cold or not. "What have you been doing, bump into anyone else repeatedly."