Heart

“Please expand the evacuation Zone while I wait for Itadori,” Fushiguro tells Ijichi. The man drives off with Kugisaki injured in the back seat.
Eventually after the car was long gone the barrier falls down. Now I just have to wait for Itadori-

“He ain’t coming back,” Sukuna appears right next to Fushiguro. He tenses with rage.

“Don’t worry, I’m in a good mood. It seems like he is having trouble changing back,” Sukuna rips off his shirt, “before that happens though let’s make it hard for him.”

Fushiguro watches as Sukuna stabs Itadori’s chest and rips his heart out. “Wha!”

“I’m taking him hostage! I can live without one but he can’t!” Sukuna gives a big smirk.
He then takes out one of his original figures and eats it to gain more power.

“Itadori will come back even if it kills him,” Fushiguro points out.

“Oh but just before you should’ve seen him-”

“Hey! Are you Fushiguro!” Fushiguro jerks around to see who is stupid enough to come here. It turns out to be a short, buff kid waving at him.
Sukuna’s face looks bored and annoyed and tries to slice the boy with one stroke.

“No!” Fushiguro shouts.

“Feew! That was very close! Too close!” The buff boy shouts. Fushiguro stares in shock as a huge, heavy, black looking sword suddenly appears in the boy’s hand.
How is he able to lift that! Fushiguro thinks to himself. He turns back to Sukuna.

“This kid looks entertaining. He managed to block my attack with that big ass sword of his,” Sukuna smirks, finally finding something fun.

“Who are you?” Fushiguro asks. He doesn’t sense any cursed energy coming off the sword or the boy.

The boy grins as he points to himself, “I’m Asta! And I’m a first-year at Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High with you! Gojo sensei told me to come help you guys out!”

“Well then let’s go all out,” Sukuna pulls his hair back. Fushiguro first summons his bird, and then summons his serpent right under Sukuna lifting him up into the sky, “Asta! Right now we just need to overpower this guy. Try to make him heal himself. Don’t kill him if you can.”

“Fine by me!” Asta shouts as he goes in for an attack. Fushiguro’s bird hits Sukuna in the back of his head.
Asta jumps up as high as he can and tries to hit him. Before that happens, Sukuna rips the serpent in half and grabs Asta’s sword by the edge of his blade. He rips it out of Asta’s grasp and throws it to the side.

“No wonder you survived my attack! That blade of yours nullified it! Just touching it drains my cursed energy,” Sukuna looks a little interested in what it is, “such an annoying power. It ends here.”

Sukuna goes in for the kill. That is until Asta takes out another sword. This one is much thinner. Asta is able to block the attack but drops to the ground creating a small crater.

“Geez how many of those do you have? Let’s just play with the other boy first,” Sukuna uses his fast speed to go behind Fushiguro and throws him far. He then chases after him. Asta gets up.

“demon slayer!” the big sword he lost earlier flies back to him. He jumps on top of it and flies through the air to catch up to Fushiguro.

•×•×•×•×•

“At this rate I ain’t gonna fix his heart,” Sukuna tells Fushiguro as he points at an empty hole where a heart should be.
Out of the corner of Fushiguro’s eyes he sees a black curved line headed straight for Sukuna. When Sukuna notices it, it still hits him pushing him back into the building.

“One annoying trick after another with you. Makes me really want to kill you more,” Sukuna says.
He stands back up and you can see where he was hit. His side is bleeding out.

“Before that you’re going to give Itadori his heart back!” Asta comes flying in on his big sword. With the thinner one in his hand, he makes multiple black strokes that fly towards Sukuna.
What is this kid's power? There is no cursed energy whatsoever! Fushiguro thinks as he returns his bird.

The black strokes that head towards Sukuna don’t slow down, but Sukuna manages to avoid them in time, “you really think you can go up against me?”

“If not then who can right now?” Asta shouts running at Sukuna with one blade in each hand. Instead of blocking, Sukuna jumps out of the way with incredible speed.
He tries to appear behind Asta to catch him off guard, but Asta didn’t even flinch as he swung his swords around.

“Tch, fists and swords don’t mix. Especially in this case. I’ll allow you a quick death,” Sukuna puts poth of his hands together, “Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine.”

Right as he did it he appeared in a red space. In front of him stood a black being with horns and wings.

“This is my vessel. You’re not killing him anytime soon,” the black being says in a deep voice.

“Ah so that’s how it is. This boy is more annoying than I thought,” Sukuna says in front of the being before coming back into the real world with his domain gone, “He’s not even that damn strong but he still destroyed my domain.”

Sukuna gets frustrated and manages to punch Asta through the building, giving him alone time with Fushiguro.
How did Asta erase Sukuna’s domain! He didn’t even use cursed energy! Brushing the thoughts away he gets up to fight Sukuna again. He surrounds himself in cursed energy.

“Show me what you got Megumi Fushiguro!” Sukuna challenges Fushiguro ready for him to use his hidden potential.

Fushiguro gets ready to summon something until he thinks about his sister, then he releases his power, “I didn’t save you because it was logical. I did it because you are a good person. It was selfish and I never regret saving you.”

“I see…,” Fushiguro looks up to see a weak smiling Itadori, “your smart. I like your way of thinking but it isn’t mine…. Probably don’t need to worry about Gojo sensei, but you and Kugisaki live long, okay.” Itadori falls to the ground, dead.

Building debri gets pushed to the side to reveal one scratched up Asta, no serious injuries though. He jumps up and runs over.

“We couldn’t get his heart back! Damn it!” Asta punches the ground with his raw strength destroying the concrete underneath.
After what seemed like forever Asta looks at Fushiguro who is still looking up at the sky holding in tears.

.

Depending on how this does I'll update more regularly.
To be honest witting this chapter was a lot of fun.

Yeah instead of posting for my other story I wrote this instead.😅