chapter 1: The beginning

⚠️️ (ART BY ME (MY OC PLEASE DONT STEAL))

kenji"s pov:

October 18th,2004 i was born thanks to a quirk that my fathers took years trying to find since they are unable to reproduce with them being both males.

The quirk basically just needed both of my fathers DNA in order to create me and I've been with them ever since.

Now that we have that covered let me tell you what my life has been like thus far for i am now currently 15 years old and i am currently attending UA high school. Class 1-A is where i was placed which was actually my fathers classroom as well. I'm sure you all know of them two, they're currently the number 4 and number 2 heroes, Eijirou-Kirishima and Katsuki-Bakugou. Better known as Red Riot and Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite. Yes, that is his actual hero's name, look it up.

I can't say I have many friends though as I try to keep to myself ever since the incident that led to me losing my voice. OH! That reminds me, I'm mute by the way, as in I don't particularly talk. More so I can't to be technical with you. I lost my voice back when I was around the age of six or so but that's a story for another time.

Let's go ahead and get to the actual story now that I'm done introducing myself. The date currently is January 16th ,2018, its exactly 5:30 am and the first official day of high school and I am just lying-in bed allowing my alarm to go off and my day to go by. In other words...

[Bakugou]-"KENJI!!, GET UP, YOU BETTER GET READY OR YOU'LL BE LATE DUMBASS!!!"

Oh, how I love to hear my papa's loud and mad voice on this beautiful morning. I sit up as I rub my eyes to rid the tiredness away as if it actually works. Only to see a still an angry Pomeranian as my dad a.k.a papa, usually when he is mad or frustrated.

[Bakugou]-"I know you're mute kid but you're killing me with this alarm clock, don't set one if you're not going to wake up to it, I like to sleep since I no longer have this misery of waking up at the ass crack of dawn routine. Now hurry up, your father made breakfast for you so you can eat before you go. That is if you hurry up!"

I yawn while nodding towards my dad to let him know that I was getting up and that he had no longer needed to yell. As he shuts the door I head towards my closet and pick out my clothes for the day. I was taking my time, but I soon saw I took longer than I had thought.

[Bakugou]-"Kenji its 6:20!! You're going to be late!!"

I grab my backpack as I run downstairs and grab a piece of toast shoving it into my mouth as I grab my skateboard. But before I was heading out my dad grabbed me and kissed me on the forehead.

[Kirishima]- "Have a good day~"

I smile and nod as I wave bye only to hear a scoff leave my papas lips and I ride to the school on my skateboard with some music playing through my earbuds.

-----------------------------------

(Time skip)

I was sitting in class as our teacher Mrs. Huerta began to speak about classroom rules and what we'll be taught for the first few weeks or so. Sadly, it was just about basic hero laws we had to follow and remember along with some first responder practice details. She seemed really nice, but our assistant teacher was someone that was known for not being very liked around here. Mr. Endeavor. I'm sure you all recall that guy as he was part of the very sad and dramatic Todoroki family tree issues. Of course he was also the second highest ranking pro hero. Now retired and a teacher.

Speaking of the Todoroki family, my uncles Midoriya, and Shoto recently had a tragedy happen involving their first born.  She was kidnapped just around the age of 4 by the League of villains and is still to this day nowhere to be found or heard from.

Ever since then uncle Midoriya hadn't been doing well and keeps himself locked away, blaming himself for it all and  retired himself as number one hero until further notice. It had made me question if they took her the same reason, they had taken me and if so, why take me, I feel that she's still there otherwise they wouldn't have needed me right?

I guess the Todoroki family are bound to bad events. Even my family never seems to speak of them. I figured it's because it's hard for them too since they used to be all so close to one another. But now...

*RIINNNG!!*

the bell rang as I rushed towards lunch. I never found it easy to make friends, so I kept to myself like usual as I skipped lunch and just went outside instead and was I happy that I did.

*THUMP* *COUGH* *WHIMPERS*

I walked up on these kids beating up on someone who seemed to be not even fighting back as I ran and attacked one of the three that were ganging up on this student. I may or may not have broken his jaw with my hardening quirk. But I backed off as I protected the other students frame while death staring at the three. It only took them one second to see my appearance and soon ran off creep out and scared. Sometimes it's a good thing that I'm disgusting looking. Oh right, that kid.

He's gone...

--------------------------------------
(Time skip)

I was on my way back home and I couldn't  quite get that kid out of my mind. Was he scared of me too? I wouldn't blame him I guess though. I did quite literally save his ass. Oh well, what can you do.

*CRASH* *THUMP*

What the hell...

*groans*

"KAZUNO! WE HAVE TO GO, HURRY UP, GET UP!!"

I widen my eyes as I watch the male help this girl back up that  I crashed into with my skateboard and continue to run the opposite direction from me without another word. He seemed so scared for them. Are they running away from someone or something?

I look to see towards the direction that they were running away from, but I didn't see or smell anything but them.

*Bing*

I pull out my phone as I read a message from papa asking where I was as I replied back with an on my way text and continue to head home after this strange and eventful day.

—————————-

^welcome to the remake of Kenji's life along with the many other characters new and improved selves, I hope you stick around to see where I go with this story. I love you all and thank you for reading😊

Word count: 1152
_kenji🥰