Chapter 9: 'Am I yours?'

Bakugou would be lying if he said he wasn't extremely uncomfortable with the tension in the room. When he and Kirishima got into his room no one exchanged words at all. They just sat in silence deciding who should speak first. Bakugou had to ask himself if he truly wants to be in a relationship right now. And he does. But something was holding him back. Maybe the unsettling fact that a relationship could distract him from his goal. He wants to be a pro hero but also be in a relationship. They could work out a solution, they always do, but what if this is a situation that can't be fixed? Of course Bakugou has his doubts. He's never been in a relationship before. Hell, he can barely keep friendships. Bakugou can't help but think that if he hadn't gotten a quirk he would've had more friends. He already lost Midoriya. He's content with that. But, what if Kirishima didn't get a quirk either? Would they still have met? Would they be able to have a decent relationship without worrying about huge goals? Maybe.

Maybe they would be closer if they hadn't gotten quirks, but then again he doesn't mind having a relationship while training to be a pro. Sure it'll be more stress trying to juggle a relationship while training/studying to be a pro hero. It was a big risk, and Bakugou was ready for that risk.

"Kirishima." Bakugou spoke, making eye contact with the younger.

"Yeah?"

"The kiss..." He started, "What did it mean?"

Kirishima blinked and hummed. "Well, the kiss was just a way for me to show you that I want to be with you. I really was expecting you to kiss back." A blush danced on his face graciously.

Bakugou closed his eyes and exhaled. "I kissed back to show you.. I want to give us a try.."

Bakugou opened his eyes slowly and saw Kirishima staring at him in shock. Bakugou gulped and averted his eyes. "I-It's fucking fine if you don't want to deal with someone like me!" He shouted, a scarlet blush begun to color his cheeks.

Kirishima smirked and gently put his hand on Bakugou's cheek. "I would want nothing more than to be with you, Bakugou."

Bakugou shuddered but leaned into the touch. Kirishima's touch was so comforting. Bakugou would never get tired of it. Every time Kirishima touches him his heart begins to race, but in a very good way. This was something he could get use to. Bakugou saw Kirishima scooting closer to him.

"All I want to know is if you're ready to be mine, Bakugou." Kirishima leans in closer until his lips were grazing across Bakugou's. "Do you want to be my boyfriend or would you rather stay friends?"

"Shit..Kirishima.." Bakugou connected their lips together and the rush of adrenaline went through both of their veins. The kiss was slow and passionate. It held so much emotion and emotional stress. Bakugou wanted this. He wanted and needed Kirishima. Bakugou will never let him go, not without a fight.

Bakugou slid onto Kirishima's lap and held the redhead's face as their lips moved together in sync. The room was filled with lip smacking and occasional slurps. Saliva was around their lips, causing them to look glossy. Their teeth clashed a bit and they bumped noses but the kiss was perfect to them. They don't need to be perfect kissers because no one was watching or judging. Besides they'll kiss better with time.

Bakugou's tongued explored all around Kirishima's mouth. He savored the taste of his saliva and how warm his tongue felt against his. Bakugou turned his head to the side and his breathing was heavy. A string of saliva was what he saw before he turned his head to catch his breath. His eyesight was fuzzy and his body felt so hot. He then felt warm lips pampering his cheek was loving kisses. Bakugou didn't push Kirishima away. Instead he endured it.

Bakugou turned his head back to Kirishima and rested his forehead on the younger's. Their lips were swollen and a bit red. That kiss was Bakugou's second kiss. Kirishima took his first kiss earlier in the hallway but he won't tell him. That's a secret he'll take to his grave.