Chapter 7: 'Playful moments'

It's a Saturday. That means today is the perfect day to tease the life out of Bakugou. Kirishima sat up and looked at the string. It's getting a bit longer, but not long enough for them to sleep in separate rooms, or go their separate ways. And that's perfectly fine with Kirishima. Bakugou couldn't run away from him no matter how hard he tried. Besides, Kirishima has the most control over the string anyways. That kinda confuses him because he doesn't know exactly why he has most of the control. Probably because he touched it first but that wasn't on his mind.

Kirishima stretched and yawned loudly. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw his hair going in different directions. Once again he forgot to wash the gel out, but he was too busy messing with Bakugou yesterday and forgot about his hair. He could go for a shower right now but he doesn't want to mess up Bakugou's bathroom. Also, he might wear his hair down just for the hell of it.

Kirishima doesn't think Bakugou would mind him using a pair of his clothes, but his underwear he knows Bakugou will mind. Deciding against it, he walked over to Bakugou's door and unlocked it. He twisted the doorknob and opened the door. Kirishima took a few steps out and saw that the string hasn't reach it's limit yet. That's good. Kirishima walked to his dorm and unlocked it. He opened the door and stepped inside. Still good. His room floor was a mess. Clean clothes and underwear were all over the floor. Today must be his lucky day. He used his leg to get a pair of underwear, a shirt, and some shorts. Sadly, he couldn't get his own body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. Hopefully Bakugou doesn't mind him smelling almost like him.

Kirishima likes Bakugou's scent. A mango with a hint of caramel. The scent is so enchanting. Kirishima could take up the scent and never get tired of it. Kirishima walked out his room, with his clothes in hand, and closed the door. He hurried back to Bakugou's room and saw the blond still sleeping soundly. Kirishima kicked the door closed gently and saw the blond stir in his sleep. Kirishima looks at his clock. It was twelve in the afternoon. Bakugou needed to wake up anyway, but Kirishima couldn't bring himself to wake him up. Bakugou looks so gentle and calm when he's asleep. Kirishima walked into Bakugou's bathroom and shut the door. Kirishima set his clothes on the sink and pulled back the shower curtain. With a smile Kirishima started stripping.

Shower time!

•••

Bakugou fluttered his eyes opened and saw the empty spot in his bed. He sat up and looked down at the string. The string led his eyes to his bathroom door. Bakugou lifted a brow and slid out of bed. He pulled up his sweatpants and walked over to his bathroom. Bakugou couldn't hear any noise coming from inside so his first guess was that Kirishima fell asleep on the toilet again.

With a sigh Bakugou opened the door. "Shitty hair, did y-" Bakugou stopped mid sentence staring wide eyed at a shirtless redhead.

"Oh hey Bakugou! Sorry for using your shower, haha." Kirishima smiled, rubbing a towel in his hair. Bakugou slammed the door closed and walked over to his bed.

What the fuck were his eyes blessed with? A shirtless Kirishima. In his bathroom. What a perfect way to start off his day. Bakugou rubbed his cheeks and felt how hot they were. He won't lie. Kirishima is hot, but it felt surreal to Bakugou how he feels this way about Kirishima. He doesn't feel no romantic feelings towards him, does he? Right now Bakugou was questioning his sexuality. Was he gay? Eh, couldn't tell. He doesn't stare at girls or boys in a romantic type of way. If he's being honest he used to have small crush Midoriya when he was in middle school. That was because he had a strong emotional bond with him, but they grew apart because of him so the feeling faded. But now he has Kirishima. The one who stood by his side through thick and thin. The one who he now has a wonderful emotional bond with.