Chapter 6: 'Feelings'

Another day went by of the same situation and the string was getting a little longer. Bakugou still had to be around Kirishima at all times even when he didn't want to. Kirishima had begged him to stay in the common room so he could catch up with his friends. Reluctantly he agreed. He doesn't know why exactly he gave in so easily. It kinda creeped him out. It's always been like that. Without even trying Kirishima can make him do anything with just a glance and a smile.

Bakugou clenched his phone tightly in his hand. He hated how easily he could listen to the redhead. Bakugou sighed lowly and watched an Instagram post that was somewhat interesting while Kirishima talked to his friends. He could really use a nap right about now, but Kirishima seemed so happy talking to Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Jirou again. He didn't want to break his heart especially when he let Kirishima cry in his arms.

'He went through all that pain and didn't tell anybody..He's a lot stronger than I am. I fucking cried in front of Deku. I hate how weak I can be. Unlike Shitty hair, he actually healed on his own without help. He's a lot manlier than me.'

Bakugou furrowed his brows, letting the words sink in. He sighed and stood up. Bakugou slid his phone into his pocket and he yawned.

"Blasty's tired." Kaminari said jokingly, nudging Sero, who was beside him. Sero laughed lightly. Bakugou flipped them both off. "Shut the fuck up."

"Aww, Bakugou just a little while longer. Mina was about to tell me about what happened last week." Kirishima stared at him with pleading eyes. Bakugou scowled and glared at him. He shouldn't give in, but he fucking did it anyway.

"Fucking fine." Bakugou grumbled and sat back down. A wave of tiredness hit him instantly when he sat back down on the couch. The familiar voices he heard were now becoming muffled. His eyesight became fuzzy and his eyelids were becoming heavy.

"Here."

Bakugou was about to hum in confusion until he felt a warm hand push his head to the side. His head rested on something firm but comfortable. Bakugou pushed himself off in shock.

"What the hell?!" Shouted Bakugou.

"You're tired, Bakugou. You're getting extra grumpy and mean because you're tired. Just go to sleep and I'll wake you up in a bit." Kirishima says calmly, pulling Bakugou back to his shoulder. The blond didn't even put up a fight this time. He was actually pretty tired. Training while being attached to someone is very difficult.

Bakugou jolted when he felt a hand in his hair. His heart began to race and he no longer felt tired. Bakugou scooted away and rested his chin on his hand. "I'm not tired anymore..." He muttered.

He saw the perplexed look on the younger's face. Bakugou wasn't an affectionate person. He can give affection a little but when he's receiving it, it makes him extremely uncomfortable. It causes his anxiety to go up and he becomes more anxious.

"What's wrong Bakugou?" Kaminari asks.

"Nothing I'm fine..just continue your fucking conversation." Bakugou tried to say it with his usual aggressive tone but his anxiety got the best of him.

Kirishima reached out to Bakugou and grabbed his arm. "You sure?"

Bakugou flinched immediately and smacked his hand away. "Just...don't touch me, alright?"

Kirishima retracted his hand hesitantly and stared at the older concerningly. "Bak-"

"Just drop it." Bakugou says sternly, giving the redhead a side glare. He stayed near the corner of the couch and attempted to calm himself down. People touching him always made him uncomfortable especially the people he cares about.